Author Topic: Anyone doing the 200 to Stonehenge 18th May from Elstead  (Read 2047 times)

Anyone doing the 200 to Stonehenge 18th May from Elstead
« on: 13 May, 2008, 08:56:32 am »
I need to practice doing two long rides one after the other so will do the FRNRttC and back and then the 200k on the Sunday. I will soon be able to contemplate a 600 but not quite yet.

"Yes please" said Squirrel "biscuits are our favourite things."

Martin

Re: Anyone doing the 200 to Stonehenge 18th May from Elstead
« Reply #2 on: 13 May, 2008, 10:05:03 am »
Yes still doing it; probably with a racing snake on his first 200 (although he doesn't know the way so will have to stay back with me)  we will be going to Stonehenge as he's never seen it (was his first time on the IOW last week having spent most of his life in Leftpondia/France/Japan)

« Reply #3 on: 13 May, 2008, 10:10:47 am »
GreenBank thanks for the Link. I will need to remeber to look back and not just look at the first page (Lazy is my middle name).

Martin I will try to get there on time for this ride. I will bring my I can go a little bit faster bike with me this time so I hope I can keep up with you.

Martin

« Reply #4 on: 13 May, 2008, 10:22:23 am »
GreenBank thanks for the Link. I will need to remeber to look back and not just look at the first page (Lazy is my middle name).

Martin I will try to get there on time for this ride. I will bring my I can go a little bit faster bike with me this time so I hope I can keep up with you.
Aah, I'm bringing my I can go a little bit faster bike too if it's dry.