Author Topic: paselas - blackwall vs gumwall  (Read 6444 times)

Re: paselas - blackwall vs gumwall
« Reply #25 on: 10 December, 2016, 04:27:48 pm »
Desist desist oh bugger.......

having also failed to desist from purchase  :facepalm: , fitted pair 32 mm Hypers to replace old Pasela 28, first ride they feel very smooth and supple and comfortable so a  :thumbsup: from me for them. Generally felt a good tyre, time will tell about fairies infestations from the hedge `cutting`

I've been going around the lanes of the Vale of Glamorgan on 35mm Hypers for a few weeks and no flats to report. Very good tyres for £13 each!

« Reply #26 on: 10 December, 2016, 04:38:57 pm »
£13 !!!! then I was robbed @ £16 each  (still excellent value though)
....after the `tarte de pommes`, and  fortified by a couple of shots of limoncellos,  I flew up the Col de Bavella whilst thunderstorms rolled around the peaks above

« Reply #27 on: 10 December, 2016, 04:50:35 pm »
£13 !!!! then I was robbed @ £16 each  (still excellent value though)

Planet X in the run-up to Black Friday, so probably not at that price now. I got 4.

« Reply #28 on: 10 December, 2016, 07:20:46 pm »
No they`re not, mine also Planet X !! post Black Friday
....after the `tarte de pommes`, and  fortified by a couple of shots of limoncellos,  I flew up the Col de Bavella whilst thunderstorms rolled around the peaks above

« Reply #29 on: 10 December, 2016, 08:22:41 pm »
Currently 15 again, in black only.

I mounted a 32 tubeless on a new wheel I built and have another to do later. I'll run the rear at 55 to 60 psi and report back. Internet 'wisdom' suggests they're fine like that.

Mike