Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica: Final Season  (Read 975 times)

Wascally Weasel

• Slayer of Dragons and killer of threads.
Battlestar Galactica: Final Season
« on: 05 June, 2009, 01:57:13 pm »
Not having Sky, I wasn’t able to watch the final series of BSG as it came out earlier in the year – got the DVD through the post yesterday, looking forward to finally seeing the rest of it.

Please don’t post any spoilers! (actually people have been great about that to date, I have no idea what’s going to happen).

clarion

• Tyke
Re: Battlestar Galactica: Final Season
« Reply #1 on: 05 June, 2009, 02:00:08 pm »
(click to show/hide)

;)
Getting there...

« Reply #2 on: 05 June, 2009, 03:04:40 pm »
I'm still waiting for teh price of season 3 to drop. Got 1 and 2 for £25 each. Not paying £50 for it even if it is great.
I think you'll find it's a bit more complicated than that.

Wascally Weasel

• Slayer of Dragons and killer of threads.
« Reply #3 on: 05 June, 2009, 06:10:58 pm »
I'm still waiting for teh price of season 3 to drop. Got 1 and 2 for £25 each. Not paying £50 for it even if it is great.

I recently bought the 1-4 series box set.  Previously (on Battlestar Galactica) I had borrowed the pilot and season one, bought season two, borrowed series three, bought Razor.  I wanted to buy season four but it was too expensive on it's own so I got the box set as I say and sold season 2 & Razor to a friend for a TRAT donation.

Zoidburg

« Reply #4 on: 06 June, 2009, 04:45:11 pm »
I rented them all from the library, £1.25 for the whole week per box set.

Public services - use them or loose them :thumbsup:

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #5 on: 06 June, 2009, 05:50:52 pm »
It's fracking finished?  What a fracking shame.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Si

« Reply #6 on: 06 June, 2009, 05:53:23 pm »
I used to really enjoy it when we had Sky.  but then Sky went off in a huff and I never got to see the last series or three.

So, if anyone wants to put up a summery of how it all turned out (hidden away in a SPOILER thingy and with warnings of course), or post a link to a site that tells you what happened - I'd be most grateful as I doubt I'll ever get around to watching it all even if I did get the DVDs cheap - just can't find the time these days.

Zoidburg

« Reply #7 on: 06 June, 2009, 08:06:19 pm »
(click to show/hide)