Author Topic: May Day Chiltern Audaxes 7th May IMPORTANT UPDATE  (Read 1570 times)

May Day Chiltern Audaxes 7th May IMPORTANT UPDATE
« on: 18 April, 2018, 11:36:08 am »
Loads of entries, found a nice new control, all shaping up nicely and then the start venue emailed me last night wanting to change the deal! Arrrghhh. I booked it a year ago and they try and spring this with less than 3 weeks to go!

So, undeterred, I went out and found a new venue within hours and instead of parking at a football club, you can now park outside the School from 'The Inbetweeners' TV series (Park nicely so as not to upset 'Mr Gilbert'  ;D) and cross the road into a nice 'boozer' for food, tea, coffee etc but everything else remains the same. I've emailed all entrants, please let me know if you didn't get the email.

If you haven't entered, it is only down the road from the original venue and parking etc is fine, so no major disruptions for riders. On the other hand, every single distance on the Route Sheet is now slightly out, I need to redo the GPX files and check the distances on the Brevet cards (of which I was about to get printed) so that's my week sorted!

http://www.westerley.cc/may-day-chiltern-audaxes-theyre-back/