Author Topic: A random thread for small things that don't really warrant a thread of their own  (Read 3029977 times)

You’d think that people shagging on campsites would remember how well sound travels at night….
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
You’d think that people shagging on campsites would remember how well sound travels at night….

Have you taken a wrong turn and ended up at The Barge Inn?

That couple were trying to be discreet, but failed.  The 2 beered up Dutch chaps in a nearby pitch have no excuse for being so loud, late at night & now early in the morning.   I contemplated burning down their tent in the middle of the night, but decided that having to drive a shit condition Austin Allegro was punishment enough.
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
That couple were trying to be discreet, but failed.  The 2 beered up Dutch chaps in a nearby pitch have no excuse for being so loud, late at night & now early in the morning.   I contemplated burning down their tent in the middle of the night, but decided that having to drive a shit condition Austin Allegro was punishment enough.

Were they the couple shagging?
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.

Have you taken a wrong turn and ended up at The Barge Inn?
You'd never hear anyone shagging at the Barge Inn over the bongos.
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

woollypigs

• Mr Peli
    • woollypigs
This is just going to go bad ain't it

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/may/11/bird-flu-strain-found-in-us-cows-flown-to-uk-lab-for-testing

Books and movies about the end of the world, started just like that
Current mood: AARRRGGGGHHHHH !!! #bollockstobrexit