Author Topic: 'Your preregistration was refused'  (Read 2061 times)

'Your preregistration was refused'
« on: 11 March, 2019, 06:19:27 pm »
Can anyone throw light on the email  I have just received from with the terse message: -

'Your preregistration was refused'.   No other explanation.

I pre registered and paid on 10/02/19 and later amended my start time to an earlier group with no problems.

Phil W

Re: 'Your preregistration was refused'
« Reply #1 on: 11 March, 2019, 06:39:30 pm »
Did you provide the right homologation number for your preregistration entry? If you did then you will need to take it up with the organisers.

« Reply #2 on: 11 March, 2019, 08:29:01 pm »
Yes I think so.   I have receiver a reply and have been asked to submit my BRM number again.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

« Reply #3 on: 12 March, 2019, 10:50:52 am »
I think this has been sorted and my pre registration reinstated.   I had somehow missed the email from a few days ago.

I would have been a bit displeased thinking I had prequalified for entry in mid June and not had a place, so it might be worth checking your inboxes and spam files just in case.....

simonp

« Reply #4 on: 12 March, 2019, 11:31:56 am »
I think this has been sorted and my pre registration reinstated.   I had somehow missed the email from a few days ago.

I would have been a bit displeased thinking I had prequalified for entry in mid June and not had a place, so it might be worth checking your inboxes and spam files just in case.....

What did the email from a few days ago say?

« Reply #5 on: 12 March, 2019, 08:54:46 pm »
It said

'Your preregistration was refused'

There was no further explanation, and this was several weeks after I had a confirmation, and subsequently changed my start time.   As I have mentioned, I nearly missed the email, but it appears to have been sorted.