General Category > Audax

Saffron Walden Winter Series 2021 (Essex)

(1/7) > >>

wilkyboy:
It has taken a while after an aborted start this time last year: here are the first two instalments of the new Saffron Walden Winter Series:

• 28 November — The Red Penny Ride 100 from Saffron Walden — an across-the-grain run to Maglia Rosso.

• 19 December — The Easter Stocking Filler 100 from Saffron Walden — a loop to The Snug in High Easter just before Christmas.

SWWS is a Sunday series (SWSWS?), interleaved with the ACME Anvil Winter [Saturday] Series, to offer new 100km ECE-able routes from Saffron Walden, north Essex, and additional opportunity to ride over winter.  Also planning events on 30 January and 20 or 27 February, before we get back to The Cambridge Pork Pie on 19 March 2022.

JellyLegs:
Entry sent.  Looking forward to this. Weather forecast so far is looking dry, but with a distinct nip in the air.

drossall:
Didn't you mention some Christmas and Easter rides? I've just noticed that Cold Christmas, close to Ware, is a bit nearer than Christmas Common, if that's any help? :D

wilkyboy:

--- Quote from: drossall on 24 November, 2021, 07:25:57 pm ---Didn't you mention some Christmas and Easter rides? I've just noticed that Cold Christmas, close to Ware, is a bit nearer than Christmas Common, if that's any help? :D

--- End quote ---

Easter Stocking Filler 100 on 19th December  :thumbsup:

felstedrider:

--- Quote from: wilkyboy on 27 November, 2021, 01:40:46 pm ---
--- Quote from: drossall on 24 November, 2021, 07:25:57 pm ---Didn't you mention some Christmas and Easter rides? I've just noticed that Cold Christmas, close to Ware, is a bit nearer than Christmas Common, if that's any help? :D

--- End quote ---

Easter Stocking Filler 100 on 19th December  :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

Entered.  If I ECE there’ll be a bit of yo-yoing going on. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version