General Category > Audax

With apologies to Hunter S. Thompson

<< < (5/5)

Elleigh:

--- Quote from: juliet on 23 May, 2008, 08:45:22 am ---Doop says he turned into a lizard. 

--- End quote ---

I'm glad that it's not just me who has experiences like this.  On my only experience of a 600k, I was convinced that my companion poked me with a stick for about 300k.  I assumed she did this for the best of reasons, as it kept me cycling, but she denies doing this!  Hmmm I wonder which of us is right!

Charlotte:

--- Quote from: Really Ancien on 23 May, 2008, 10:15:58 am ---If people want to do this sort of literary homage then I have photographs to illustrate an article.

--- End quote ---

If it's THAT photo, then I think I just might hear the distant sounds of the sharpening of disemboweling knives  :D

--- Quote from: mattc on 23 May, 2008, 08:45:47 am ---p.s. if YOU don't send this to Arrivee, I will.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm - maybe I'll zip it off to them, then  :)

Really Ancien:

--- Quote from: Charlotte on 27 May, 2008, 09:34:20 am ---
--- Quote from: Really Ancien on 23 May, 2008, 10:15:58 am ---If people want to do this sort of literary homage then I have photographs to illustrate an article.

--- End quote ---

If it's THAT photo, then I think I just might hear the distant sounds of the sharpening of disemboweling knives  :D

--- End quote ---

I think it's quite a good likeness, do look again.

Damon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version