General Category > Audax

Dustman Daves rides 20/04/08

(1/2) > >>

PatC:
I've entered the Demon Hilly and got the route sheet back the other day. Looking forward to it as I've never ridden over Exmoor and it's a chance to boost my AAA total. It would take a few rides in the SE to gain 4.25 points.

saturn:
I did it last year, it's a truly beautiful route. I hope it's as nice a nice day for you as last year - some of the decents were scary enough in the dry. 3 cafe stops included and were very much needed, great carrot cake at the last stop ISTR. Enjoy!

marcus:
I'll be riding the Demon Hilly. Looks a good route.

PatC:
Around 25 started the Demon Hilly. Great ride with some really good climbs. My only disappointment was that the views were obscured by mist and  visibility was down to around 50m on the summits of Exmoor. 

marcus:
Yes a good ride although the weather was a bit disappointing (but a lot better than the Saturday when it rained all day).

At the risk of inviting ridicule I must admit to getting the date wrong for this ride and turning up at the start bright & early on Saturday morning - only to find that nobody was there because the ride was on Sunday. What an idiot!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version