Author Topic: An Apology  (Read 2410 times)

clifftaylor

• Max - "make mine a Beophar Hairball Paste please"
An Apology
« on: 05 April, 2008, 04:00:37 pm »
Er, sorry about the dismal weather - this is almost certainly due to me having removed my mudguards last week. So let's try to move on, reconcile and forgive and forget, shall we?

Re: An Apology
« Reply #1 on: 05 April, 2008, 04:03:18 pm »
Bastard!
At least it isn't mine fault for cleaning and Mr. Sheenin' my own stable.

« Reply #2 on: 05 April, 2008, 04:06:43 pm »
Extensive experience over the years has taught me that even thinking about taking the bike into the back yard for some fettling has been guaranteed to induce rain at this time of year.   ;)
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #3 on: 05 April, 2008, 07:04:09 pm »
I took the hardtop off the car at lunchtime, so it's going to continue until...oh, about June.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #4 on: 05 April, 2008, 10:24:13 pm »
good job i counteracted it by wearing a waterproof this afternoon. of course, i took it off when it got too hot, and i had hail the size of ball bearings hitting me at a closing speed of 30+mph. nice.
she was quite innocent, 'till she got that bicycle - sykurmolanir

« Reply #5 on: 05 April, 2008, 10:39:13 pm »
good job i counteracted it by wearing a waterproof this afternoon. of course, i took it off when it got too hot, and i had hail the size of ball bearings hitting me at a closing speed of 30+mph. nice.

Of course.   ;D

The art of good comedy is timing.  ;)
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #6 on: 06 April, 2008, 07:07:20 pm »
There's a simple answer: just put 'em back on..  C'mon, it's starting to snow again. >:(
Move Faster and Bake Things