Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 897466 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #2025 on: 06 October, 2016, 09:42:22 pm »
Steven Woolfe, who came off worst in what sounds like a UKIP beer hall putsch.  Is it just me, or is UKIP basically Farage plus a load of unelectable moronic thugs?
Errr - yes. It's not just you.
"A woman on a bicycle has all the world before her where to choose; she can go where she will, no man hindering." The Type-Writer Girl, 1897

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #2026 on: 06 October, 2016, 11:26:24 pm »
Ched Evans
"I could have had any girl"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-37572208

Twat.
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

« Reply #2027 on: 11 October, 2016, 12:43:33 pm »
The aptly named Matteo Moroni.
"It's funny if I do it, but not anyone else."
W&nker.

« Reply #2028 on: 11 October, 2016, 12:51:22 pm »
Ched Evans
"I could have had any girl"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-37572208

Twat.

Sorry, I misread that as donald trump.

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #2029 on: 11 October, 2016, 02:06:07 pm »
Julie Bindel, on PM(?) at the weekend, talking about childfreee areas on planes. By heck, she's a regular ray of sunshine.
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

ian

« Reply #2030 on: 11 October, 2016, 02:42:36 pm »
Child-free planes. Oh yes. God knows the racket they make when you shove them in luggage bins. It's not my fault the fat little noise monkeys won't fit through the window.

« Reply #2031 on: 11 October, 2016, 02:47:42 pm »
Julie Bindel, on PM(?) at the weekend, talking about childfreee areas on planes. By heck, she's a regular ray of sunshine.
It's not that I love the sound of rampaging children, it's the way she wrote about it. Utterly offensive. How dare parents of small children be allowed onto planes ahead of me, I'm Julie Bindel, I'm important, I should be allowed on first.

Julie Bindel is trying to out-hopkins Katie Hopkins.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #2032 on: 11 October, 2016, 02:51:30 pm »
It's not that I love the sound of rampaging children, it's the way she wrote about it. Utterly offensive. How dare parents of small children be allowed onto planes ahead of me, I'm Julie Bindel, I'm important, I should be allowed on first.

Not all children were evil in the bit I heard. Children of working class single mothers were fine. It was the children of middle class mothers, who were over entitled, that she had a thing against.
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

« Reply #2033 on: 11 October, 2016, 02:59:14 pm »

Not all children were evil in the bit I heard. Children of working class single mothers were fine. It was the children of middle class mothers, who were over entitled, that she had a thing against.
I read an article she'd written. She made it clear that as she was concerned no concessions should be made to children ever. She regarded things like parent and child parking places as ridiculous and unfair on people like her, because it meant she had to walk further in the car park, etc.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #2034 on: 11 October, 2016, 02:59:24 pm »
It was the children of middle class mothers, who were over entitled, that she had a thing against.

Don't we all?

No nice restaurant is safe from these, "C**ts in Training" any more.  Any child asking for Herb Bread with Olive Oil & Balsamic dip needs a slap and a tin of Heinz Spaghetti.
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #2035 on: 11 October, 2016, 03:01:33 pm »
Agreed about the spaghetti, but that seems like a waste of a perfectly good slap that would be better directed at Julie Bindel.

(I'm sure this article barely makes the top 10 offensive things she's written.)

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #2036 on: 11 October, 2016, 03:07:48 pm »

The children in question were probably called "Poppy", and we all know what that means.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #2037 on: 11 October, 2016, 03:31:32 pm »
Agreed about the spaghetti, but that seems like a waste of a perfectly good slap that would be better directed at Julie Bindel.

(I'm sure this article barely makes the top 10 offensive things she's written.)

Doubt it's Top 20 material.
Getting there...

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #2038 on: 11 October, 2016, 05:41:57 pm »
I am the proud parent of two children that have been able to clear out a Harvester, a Pizza Hut and, most impressively, an entire railway platform.  They're not loud but they do talk about farts rather a lot.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #2039 on: 11 October, 2016, 06:08:45 pm »
I have just looked up Julie Bindel.   Really?   She gives feminism an awfully bad name.   All men are not rapists and children are the joy of most parents regardless of the parental gender.   

Perhaps Bindel, Birchill and Hopkins should find a remote island somewhere together - perhaps they could take Farage, Trump and Clarkson with them ...

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #2040 on: 11 October, 2016, 06:13:14 pm »
The Guardian tried to jump the shark by publishing an interview between Julie Bindel and Julie Birchill at one point.  It was a lot less interesting than it sounds.

« Reply #2041 on: 11 October, 2016, 06:30:49 pm »
Surely that would be impossible.   I can only imagine something completely mundane and banal.

ian

« Reply #2042 on: 11 October, 2016, 08:36:46 pm »
It was the children of middle class mothers, who were over entitled, that she had a thing against.

Don't we all?

No nice restaurant is safe from these, "C**ts in Training" any more.  Any child asking for Herb Bread with Olive Oil & Balsamic dip needs a slap and a tin of Heinz Spaghetti.

I was in a restaurant the other day (ok, food court, but hey, it's Wholefood so this may be exactly what I deserve). Round and round and round go the screaming kids. Round and round and round they go. Where they stop nobody know. Well until CRASH which is precisely where and when they stop. Which was pretty much a guaranteed outcome unless someone stabbed each of them through the head with a fork first. I was just finishing up my tostada and they were next.

I'm supposed to say something reasonable now to make you think I'm a man of a modest opinions who really doesn't mind children. But no, I hate the amoral mini-Hitlers and would happily shovel them into the mouths of hungry alligators. Munch, munch my large reptilian friends, there's plenty more. I don't care what the airlines claim, it's not wrong to dispose of them in airplane vacuum toilets either.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #2043 on: 11 October, 2016, 09:59:56 pm »
The Guardian tried to jump the shark by publishing an interview between Julie Bindel and Julie Birchill at one point.  It was a lot less interesting than it sounds.

They were probably hoping for some sort of critical mass effect that would have set bollocksometers a-quiver as far away as Hawaii, although the sort of collateral damage you could expect from such a thing must have been deliberately excluded from the risk assessment.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

fuzzy

« Reply #2044 on: 12 October, 2016, 10:09:47 am »
Child free areas on planes? Nah, kids can be tolerated. What we need to sort out are the Carry On C***s who arrive at the plane with a roll along case that they managed to fit into the size guide by standing on it and jumping on it whilst giving a piggy back to Giant Haystacks. This case is accompanied by a 'personal item' the size of a small country. They then commence to block the aisles and delay boarding whilst they try and fit this luggage into an overhead bin, taking up 15 other passengers space in the bins whilst they do so. They often fail miserably to stow the luggage without the assistance of a large mobile crane, the weight being more than they can lift above ankle height.

« Reply #2045 on: 12 October, 2016, 11:52:32 am »
Child free areas on planes? Nah, kids can be tolerated. What we need to sort out are the Carry On C***s who arrive at the plane with a roll along case that they managed to fit into the size guide by standing on it and jumping on it whilst giving a piggy back to Giant Haystacks. This case is accompanied by a 'personal item' the size of a small country. They then commence to block the aisles and delay boarding whilst they try and fit this luggage into an overhead bin, taking up 15 other passengers space in the bins whilst they do so. They often fail miserably to stow the luggage without the assistance of a large mobile crane, the weight being more than they can lift above ankle height.
You forgot to mention the laptop. And they wear three coats, which they take off and stuff into the lockers.

Seriously, I've seen someone fill a locker bin (supposedly for cases for 3 seats) then turn to the bin across the aisle from their seat and start to put stuff in that.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

fuzzy

« Reply #2046 on: 12 October, 2016, 12:09:08 pm »
Carry on luggage is the work of Stan.

I know I am going to use it next weekend when I go to Gibraltar but, a) that is because SleazyJet will charge extra tokens for checked baggage and b) my whole party of 6 will have less luggage than 2 Carry On C****s.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #2047 on: 12 October, 2016, 12:20:07 pm »
I think I might have seen Carry On Luggage.  Barbara Windsor as the air hostess, Jim Dale as the hapless co-pilot, Sid James a troublesome passenger (married to Hattie Jacques), and Charles Hawtry as the steward getting quietly sloshed as the flight goes on.  Kenneth Williams is the aero engineer trying to convince the pilot that he needed to land the plane before it suffered a critical failure from a design flaw.  Oh, hold on, that's No Highway, isn't it?
Getting there...

rogerzilla

« Reply #2048 on: 12 October, 2016, 12:38:35 pm »
And the well-upholstered types who bulge into your seat both above and below the armrest.  I was compressed from Vienna to Heathrow by one such oversize woman, who was also spectacularly rude to the cabin crew and the former Mrs Z.

rogerzilla

« Reply #2049 on: 12 October, 2016, 12:39:30 pm »
I think I might have seen Carry On Luggage.  Barbara Windsor as the air hostess, Jim Dale as the hapless co-pilot, Sid James a troublesome passenger (married to Hattie Jacques), and Charles Hawtry as the steward getting quietly sloshed as the flight goes on.  Kenneth Williams is the aero engineer trying to convince the pilot that he needed to land the plane before it suffered a critical failure from a design flaw.  Oh, hold on, that's No Highway, isn't it?
Surely Kenneth Williams was born to play an exceptionally camp Dan Air steward?