Author Topic: Waltham Forest NHS Trust  (Read 832 times)

Speshact

• Charlie
Waltham Forest NHS Trust
« on: 05 July, 2010, 05:23:07 pm »
For some reason I felt compelled to jot the following email to a nice lady, I'm sure , called Lucy Moore.

"I'm intrigued by the catalogue of accusations about the lack of cycle parking and the seeming lack of concern over drivers' standards in Waltham Forest NHS Trust that are highlighted in 'Crap  Cycling and Walking in Waltham Forest' today. I'm not a local resident but I'm love to know whether improvements have been made with regard to the issues cited by the author in 2008 and 2009?

Crap Cycling & Walking in Waltham Forest: René Magritte’s ‘This is not a Waltham Forest NHS vehicle’

Re: Waltham Forest NHS Trust
« Reply #1 on: 06 July, 2010, 08:36:31 pm »
Dear Officer

I would like to  express my concern about a vehicle being driven around the local area.

The vehicle (registration LK09 BDU) is a small white van with NHS markings and the word ‘ambulance’ on the back, although it is not a conventional size ambulance

I had cause to contact both the local NHS Primary Care Trust and the local Ambulance Service about this vehicle and have been told that there is no record of this vehicle

I therefore have a real concern that this is in fact a "bogus ambulance". If this is the case there are real consequences to the public if this vehicle either being mistaken for the real thing or even worse if the driver is actively impersonating NHS staff

I would be grateful if you could investigate my concerns and take appropriate action if this vehicle is impersonating an emergency vehicle

Yours