Author Topic: Belmont near Bolton - Shops, ATM?  (Read 1586 times)

Belmont near Bolton - Shops, ATM?
« on: 25 March, 2011, 10:43:38 pm »
I'm planning a DIY and I hope to control at Belmont on the A675, north of Bolton.  i've normally joined this road just north of Belmont so I don't know if there is anywhere in the village I am likely to get proof of passage.  Can anyone help?

Re: Belmont near Bolton - Shops, ATM?
« Reply #1 on: 26 March, 2011, 08:21:21 am »
There is a small shop/post office not sure of opening hours but also two pubs, guess you could buy some crisps? Not noticed an ATM, doesn't mean there isn't one though.

« Reply #2 on: 26 March, 2011, 09:39:32 am »
This ATM Locator is very good for finding any ATM's. Be careful though, some ATM's are located inside shops and will therefore only be available during shop opening hours.
It didn't look at all like that in the photographs

« Reply #3 on: 26 March, 2011, 12:06:18 pm »
Thanks to both of you!  I know about the pubs but it's going to be a bit early in the morning, I expect!

« Reply #4 on: 27 March, 2011, 10:14:05 am »
I'll have a look at the shop opening time for you at some point this week, it'll be an excuse for a few extra miles I only live five miles away.

« Reply #5 on: 29 March, 2011, 12:04:28 pm »
Be careful though, some ATM's are located inside shops and will therefore only be available during shop opening hours.

And it can be out of date about the existence of the ATM. Still a really useful resource, though.