Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 897050 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #6675 on: 04 November, 2023, 08:01:54 pm »
Bear in mind the ad was saying do what you like, and disposing of symbols of Christmas that people may not be into. The bit in question was the burning of party hats - which were in Christmas colours of red, green and silver. Frankly it's a bit twisted to relate that to Palestine.

Agreed.

There is a class of people determined to be offended by anything even when they don't know why they are offended.
Do we know who it was that actually made a complaint? [Edit for clarity: the complaint about the burning party hats being the colours of the Palestinian flag] I suspect it might a false flag kind of thing.

« Reply #6676 on: 04 November, 2023, 08:08:02 pm »
Bear in mind the ad was saying do what you like, and disposing of symbols of Christmas that people may not be into. The bit in question was the burning of party hats - which were in Christmas colours of red, green and silver. Frankly it's a bit twisted to relate that to Palestine.
My bold.
My point exactly.

« Reply #6677 on: 04 November, 2023, 08:20:40 pm »
Wait until the news that the official flower of Palestine is the poppy gets widely disseminated among the Gammonariat.  They'll do their collective nut.

And the Christian population are very fond of St George.... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-27048219

There seems to be a bit of a dispute as to whether the poppy is a national flower or the Iris.  https://thisweekinpalestine.com/faqqua-iris/
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #6678 on: 05 November, 2023, 08:41:21 am »
The Home Secretary, who shall not be named because she's not human enough to be worth naming, for suggesting that living in a tent is a, "lifestyle choice" by the homeless.

There is a, "tearing the wings off flies" level of cruelty that she revels in, coupled with a seeming complete lack of empathy that makes me think that a psychiatric ward  is the right & proper place for her.

Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

« Reply #6679 on: 05 November, 2023, 10:12:07 am »
It's only up there with Spaffer's "Let them die" levels of humanity.

Tories:  stooping lower every day.

LittleWheelsandBig

• Whimsy Rider
« Reply #6680 on: 05 November, 2023, 11:48:24 am »
Banning homeless tents may be intended to soak up headline space, diverting attention from the current enquiry. Ramping up gammon hate might be just a bonus for them.
Wheel meet again, don't know where, don't know when...

« Reply #6681 on: 05 November, 2023, 10:04:12 pm »
Perhaps somebody needs to do some guerilla shed towning in central London and in Cruella's constituency.

« Reply #6682 on: 06 November, 2023, 06:19:32 am »
You have to wonder who Braverman thinks her constituency is.

I'm going to have a guess that she thinks it will be whatever is left of Conservative Party Members in 12 months time. Or sooner.

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #6683 on: 06 November, 2023, 07:16:03 am »
The Home Secretary, who shall not be named because she's not human enough to be worth naming, for suggesting that living in a tent is a, "lifestyle choice" by the homeless.

There is a, "tearing the wings off flies" level of cruelty that she revels in, coupled with a seeming complete lack of empathy that makes me think that a psychiatric ward  is the right & proper place for her.
A more charitable view is that, like Truss, she's as thick as pigshit and therefore a convenient puppet for 55 Tufton St.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
Super-Twat
« Reply #6684 on: 06 November, 2023, 08:42:26 am »
You have to wonder who Braverman thinks her constituency is.

I'm going to have a guess that she thinks it will be whatever is left of Conservative Party Members in 12 months time. Or sooner.

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Surely she must be aware that even most conservatives don’t support this nonsense. Or maybe she really is that stupid. And/or a genuine psychopath.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #6685 on: 06 November, 2023, 09:58:30 am »

A more charitable view is that, like Truss, she's as thick as pigshit and therefore a convenient puppet for 55 Tufton St.

Braverman's not thick.  She's a spiteful, vindictive, fascist.
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #6686 on: 06 November, 2023, 10:43:18 am »
Chinchilla the Hun has achieved the extraordinary feat — which many considered impossible — of making disgraced former International Development Secretary and Super-Twat Piggi Patel look:
  • Compassionate, and
  • Sane
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Regulator

« Reply #6687 on: 06 November, 2023, 10:54:50 am »
Chinchilla the Hun has achieved the extraordinary feat — which many considered impossible — of making disgraced former International Development Secretary and Super-Twat Piggi Patel look:
  • Compassionate, and
  • Sane

Braverman's also married to an avid Zionist*, which may in part explain some of her recent pronouncements...

*Before anyone whinges, he describes himself as such.

Green Party Councillor

« Reply #6688 on: 06 November, 2023, 10:57:47 am »
Banning homeless tents may be intended to soak up headline space, diverting attention from the current enquiry. Ramping up gammon hate might be just a bonus for them.
This. Of note also, are the attacks being made on SNP ref Covid phone calls.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

Regulator

« Reply #6689 on: 06 November, 2023, 03:18:10 pm »
The Cosplay Cleric, Calvin Robinson, has gone sect shopping again, and got himself 'ordained' by the Titular Archbishop of Selsey, Jerome, of the Old Roman Church*.  He's had to have a haircut to get the biretta on though.

*Jerome's Old Roman Church doesn't actually seem to have any connections with the other Old Roman Churches, in communion with the Church of Utrecht, such as the Old Roman Catholic Church in the UK, although he did at one time have a link with the Oratory of St John Vianney.  Jerome apparently doesn't receive a salary but "lives by faith", i.e. on charity - or 'grifting' as some might call it...

As we know, all great churches have a WordPress site.  The Titular Archbishop's site is certainly a work of great fantasy.

Green Party Councillor

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #6690 on: 06 November, 2023, 03:27:39 pm »
I love the pipe - that's a great touch. A sign that he's really taking the affectation seriously.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6692 on: 08 November, 2023, 11:11:48 am »
Esther McVey, purely for averring that this

depicts a suffragette.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6693 on: 16 November, 2023, 09:50:35 am »
Oh look, unelected bureaucrat Lord Frost is on the telly again!

TV's Sophy Ridge:Are you worried about the direction of the Tory Party?
Frosty The Wasteman:I do think we're tilting a bit to the left…

:facepalm:

« Reply #6694 on: 16 November, 2023, 11:52:25 am »
Esther McVey, purely for averring that this

depicts a suffragette.
Time to remember that she is now the 'minister for common sense'.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

sam

« Reply #6695 on: 27 November, 2023, 09:18:20 pm »
This appears to be the right thread for this:
https://youtu.be/kHTj4ASfLjE

May be triggering to those who loathe American spelling.

Regulator

« Reply #6696 on: 28 November, 2023, 10:42:49 am »
Whichever civil servant came up with the new Provider Selection Regime and the draft Regulations...

I understand it - but I can guarantee that this is going to create spectacular cock-ups in ICB land.  :facepalm:

Green Party Councillor

« Reply #6697 on: 28 November, 2023, 05:21:46 pm »
I nominate that ridiculous Tory candidate for Mayor of London who claimed that she had been pickpocketed on the Tube and it transpires that her property was found and returned completely intact.

Her ridiculous attempt to turn her own misfortune and the behaviour of a decent person who found it and handed it in intact into an attack on crime in London rather backfires.

Susan Hall is it?  I really despise cheap stunts. 

« Reply #6698 on: 28 November, 2023, 05:31:45 pm »
I nominate that ridiculous Tory candidate for Mayor of London who claimed that she had been pickpocketed on the Tube and it transpires that her property was found and returned completely intact.

Her ridiculous attempt to turn her own misfortune and the behaviour of a decent person who found it and handed it in intact into an attack on crime in London rather backfires.

Susan Hall is it?  I really despise cheap stunts.
Comedy gold
If you need something to make you chuckle, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REI9pl3T6aI
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6699 on: 28 November, 2023, 06:18:10 pm »
She gives swivel-eyed loons a bad name.