Author Topic: Brompton Luggage  (Read 10977 times)

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
Re: Brompton Luggage
« Reply #25 on: 29 October, 2009, 05:15:35 pm »
John, have you been feeding it Ready Brek?  ;D
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

John the Monkey

« Reply #26 on: 29 October, 2009, 07:15:28 pm »
John, have you been feeding it Ready Brek?  ;D

If, god forbid, I should get SMIDSYed on this bike, those pics are the ones I'll send to the other party's insurers ;)

Sigurd Mudtracker

« Reply #27 on: 29 October, 2009, 09:12:58 pm »
Thanks John

There clearly an other-worldliness to your Brompton...

The C-bag seems only slightly higher than the S-bag.  Unfortunately I will be passing a Major Brompton Emporium next week.  Money may change hands...

« Reply #28 on: 14 November, 2009, 06:16:07 pm »
I use the extended post, 'cos I'm a bit lanky.  The SQR block will mean that you can't get the seat post down all the way on a standard.  But not by much.

I now have my Brompton, picked up from Pearsons today and lovely it is  8)

Do you mean the extended or telescopic seat post? I presume you mean the extended but need to clarify as there is quite a bit of difference price wise.
Thanks in advance

« Reply #29 on: 14 November, 2009, 06:19:44 pm »
I use the extended post, 'cos I'm a bit lanky.  The SQR block will mean that you can't get the seat post down all the way on a standard.  But not by much.
I've got the SQR block on a standard post and it does go down enough to lock the parked bike. You have to get 32mm clips/rings for it though as the standard one don't have enough give to go over.

« Reply #30 on: 14 November, 2009, 07:11:36 pm »
I have been fettling away and its now (the sqr) fitted, as you say, to the standard seatpost. Well thats a bit of £ saved towards the next Carradice  8)