Author Topic: Cycling survey  (Read 824 times)

Clandy

Cycling survey
« on: 24 September, 2010, 03:40:29 pm »
There is a cycling survey at the following link. You have to register, then go to 'Participate', and look for the cycling survey in the list.

I'm filling it out now, it's just 3 pages. There are question categories such as:

"These questions relate to expressions of aggression to or from other road users whilst cycling. Please indicate the number of events in each of the different categories presented in the table that you have experienced in the past four-week period. You can leave cells blank to indicate that no incidents fall into a category."

So it may be worth doing.

On the final page is the following:

"Thank you very much for completing this survey. The aim of this survey is to collate information about cycling and investigate various reserach questions about it. It is not really possible to offer more debriefing than this as this survey is largely descriptive; we simply aim to build up a picture of how cycling use and issues related to cycling vary across different parts of the UK.

Once the research is completed, a summary of the results will be posted on my research blog, which can be accessed from my homepage at Dr Stephen Darling Research Homepage - Queen Margaret University : QMU : Psychology.
I anticipate that preliminary results will be available in late 2011.

Kind regards

Stephen Darling, Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh"