Author Topic: Photos of RSF rides over the Bank Hoilday Weekend  (Read 1574 times)

Photos of RSF rides over the Bank Hoilday Weekend
« on: 07 May, 2008, 05:00:14 pm »
Click the links http://www.southlakesgroup.org.uk/2008photogallery/photos1stmay.html and http://www.npeaks.southlakesgroup.org.uk/2008photogallery/photos4thmay.html to see photos of the South Lakes Group ride on Saturday and to see photos of the North Peak & South Pennine Group ride on Sunday. There also tracklogs or GPS Exchange format route file for anybody to download and look at the route for both rides.

Simeon

clarion

• Tyke
Re: Photos of RSF rides over the Bank Hoilday Weekend
« Reply #1 on: 08 May, 2008, 09:14:09 am »
Excellent - and Littondale can be a three cake ride!
Getting there...

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #2 on: 08 May, 2008, 12:36:54 pm »
Very disappointing ride reports I'm afraid.  The second set of photos has no obligatory cake shot!  >:(

;D
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

« Reply #3 on: 08 May, 2008, 06:07:39 pm »
Well Regulator, I would love to have more people come out on South Lakes Group rides but the photos prove that RSF runs leaders go to start of every RSF ride and if no one else turn up we still do the ride what ever the weather.

This year we trying to build the core membership of the South Lakes Group up to about 30 members who at least go out with the group once month if you in the area where one of our rides start why not come out with us, everyone welcome we usually stop at cafe in the first few miles so everyone on the ride can have chat and get to know everyone.

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #4 on: 09 May, 2008, 10:35:20 am »
I was only pulling your leg...   ;)

I always enjoy the RSF reports and, if I am in the area, I will most certainly join in.  But I shall expect cake!   ;D
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor