Author Topic: Photo-shop help  (Read 1548 times)

Photo-shop help
« on: 03 October, 2013, 06:27:42 pm »
Would someone for whom photoshopping is a breeze care to help me modify this troubling image?

Jaded

• The Codfather
  • Formerly known as Jaded
Re: Photo-shop help
« Reply #1 on: 03 October, 2013, 07:08:38 pm »
You wish to make the chap in front taller?
It is simpler than it looks.

« Reply #2 on: 03 October, 2013, 07:13:42 pm »
Like this you mean?

There'll be a pipe along in a minute

« Reply #3 on: 03 October, 2013, 07:20:19 pm »
No, I'd like to keep him crumpling to the ground under the weight of his own gut. The signs might more usefully read: "Cars First!" and/or "Fuck active travel!" and/or "We won by a belly!" and/or "Suck my exhaust!". Ideally - if it could legibly fit - "Out of my way Morpeth; can't you see I'm Driving here!?" The flat cap rear might benefit from the Stig's distinctive full face helmet, and Clarkson's head on the woman's body would finish the look.

« Reply #4 on: 05 October, 2013, 08:22:03 pm »
OK, forget the head-swapping finesse, but please can someone help me with the placards? Need it for my ranty cycling blog.
For context these are the prime agitators of a livid rump (and if 'livid rump' puts you in mind of a baboon's arse so much the better) of middle-aged paunchy car-dependents who've successfully reversed the replacement of a fractious, anarchic, pedestrian and cyclist hostile town-centre mini-roundabout, in a car-buggered market town of pedestrian and cyclist hostile streets, with traffic lights. Ugly, dishonest, minority campaign given an unstoppable tail-wind by the wretched Morpeth Herald.
Interestingly Phil Jones - shared-space luminary who once sat next to Chris Boardman on a breakfast TV sofa and sounded like he very much got the active travel thing - was the consultant brought in to review the decision. Have it on reasonable authority that his brief was, a priori, to reach a conclusion that would see the removal of these traffic lights. Phil's apparently been on £750 per day plus expenses for a bloody age to bring in a pre-determined decision that saves the Council's face some, because 'independent'.