Author Topic: Password Manager  (Read 3532 times)

Re: Password Manager
« Reply #25 on: 30 April, 2022, 07:12:55 am »
I have been perusing reviews and, to my mind, the free versions usually seem to have more slight drawbacks compared to paid for versions. I want something that just works.

So far so good with a trial of 1Password. It’s just doing the things that Lastpass used to do, but now doesn’t.

I’m sure LP will eventually fix whatever this latest problem is, but in the meantime while l tried to find solutions I incidentally discovered that their support even for paying users is hopeless, and that has put me right off.

Beardy

• Shedist
Re: Password Manager
« Reply #26 on: 11 May, 2022, 05:30:15 pm »
I’m a long term paid user of 1Password, which I’ve been mostly happy with.

Dr Beardy wants to move from her little book of passwords and so I’m looking to see if anything out there will offer me better value for money with a minimum amount of ‘how do I do that’ questions from her.

LastPass was a shortlist contender, but has now been kicked into the long grass courtesy of the above comments, and unless anyone knows a killer reason, I think I’ll be extending my 1Password account to a family sub.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.