Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896823 times)

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #5500 on: 12 April, 2022, 10:07:26 am »
Seems she’s got into a verbal catfight with TV's Kirstie Allsopp too.  Bring popcorn and [“Removed to save mind bleach” – The Invigilator].
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

ElyDave

• Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Society member 263583
« Reply #5501 on: 12 April, 2022, 10:15:11 am »
MadNad's most recent Twitter claim included the words 'food doesn't grow on trees.'

Except it didn't, as it was fake, but let's face it, it would have been one of her more reasoned recent comments.

Well, she's partly right, but mostly wrong as always.  And I'm sure she didn't intend to be only partly stupid
“Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.” –Charles Dickens

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #5502 on: 12 April, 2022, 10:42:07 am »
Now that would be proper reality TV.  Mad Nad and Kirstie Allsopp with nunchucks, in a paddling pool of lime jelly.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5503 on: 12 April, 2022, 11:03:13 am »
Bethany (11): U disgust me!  Smash teh patriarky!!1!

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #5504 on: 12 April, 2022, 11:10:46 am »
MadNad's most recent Twitter claim included the words 'food doesn't grow on trees.'

Except it didn't, as it was fake, but let's face it, it would have been one of her more reasoned recent comments.

I saw that and had to think long and hard before deciding it was probably fake, which was later confirmed by Full Fact. That's the problem with Dorries - it has to be something *extremely* idiotic before you'll question whether or not she might have actually said it.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Zipperhead

• The cyclist formerly known as Big Helga
« Reply #5505 on: 12 April, 2022, 02:54:53 pm »
Now that would be proper reality TV.  Mad Nad and Kirstie Allsopp with nunchucks, in a paddling pool of lime jelly.

I'd pay to watch that - private box natch.
Won't somebody think of the hamsters!

« Reply #5506 on: 12 April, 2022, 07:20:45 pm »
Fabricant for his attempt to divert attention from the habitual crook and all round vile mega super twat johnson and onto nurses and teachers.  What fabricant forgets is that these people worked to keep the nation going whilst the tories simply partied.

Edit:

Sorry, the tories simply partied presumably celebrating how much taxpayer money they'd shovelled off into their own and their cronies pockets.  Just my opinion mind ... 

« Reply #5507 on: 16 April, 2022, 07:38:11 pm »
Patel /Johnson for the Rwanda scheme. Better they lawyer up now because it will run and run. No doubt involving loss of life, corrupt politicians both here and Africa.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5508 on: 16 April, 2022, 11:39:59 pm »
I’m sure that taking former politicians to task re:their actions who’ll in office, is soon to become illegal
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #5509 on: 16 April, 2022, 11:50:23 pm »
I don’t believe that the police investigate crimes that have happened in the past.
simplicity, truth, equality, peace

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5510 on: 17 April, 2022, 12:15:55 pm »
A welcome return to the ranks of the Super-Twat Army for prize dick Calvin Robinson who, improbable as it may sound, is in training for the Anglican priesthood.  Except – onoz – his progress has been blocked by the high heidyins of the church because he is insufficiently woke and has a gig at Gammon BroadcastingTM.  Fancy a Christian denomination being in favour of being alert to social injustices!  Natch he has been defended by the likes of porridge fangrrl and self-confessed jellybean Isabel Talkshitte, who clearly wasn’t paying attention in those div. lessons that dealt with J Christ being, well, woke :facepalm:

Honourable mention for haunted pencil and member for Salem Witchtrial Jacob Grease-Smugg, merely for tweeting:

Christ is risen, Alleluia. He is risen indeed, Alleluia, Alleluia.

Joak about sourdough starters goes here ==>

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #5511 on: 17 April, 2022, 09:36:07 pm »
The far-right dishonourable member for the 17th century also reckons that the Rwanda asylum plan is ‘almost Easter story of redemption’.

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #5512 on: 17 April, 2022, 09:42:55 pm »
A welcome return to the ranks of the Super-Twat Army for prize dick Calvin Robinson who, improbable as it may sound, is in training for the Anglican priesthood.  Except – onoz – his progress has been blocked by the high heidyins of the church because he is insufficiently woke and has a gig at Gammon BroadcastingTM.  Fancy a Christian denomination being in favour of being alert to social injustices!  Natch he has been defended by the likes of porridge fangrrl and self-confessed jellybean Isabel Talkshitte, who clearly wasn’t paying attention in those div. lessons that dealt with J Christ being, well, woke :facepalm:

Honourable mention for haunted pencil and member for Salem Witchtrial Jacob Grease-Smugg, merely for tweeting:

Christ is risen, Alleluia. He is risen indeed, Alleluia, Alleluia.
Joak about sourdough starters goes here ==>

Facebook is full of joaks like this

ElyDave

• Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Society member 263583
« Reply #5513 on: 17 April, 2022, 09:56:16 pm »
I don’t believe that the police investigate crimes that have happened in the past.

All crimes have happened in the past. Are you saying the police investigate 0% of crimes?
“Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.” –Charles Dickens

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5514 on: 18 April, 2022, 12:55:10 am »

All crimes have happened in the past. Are you saying the police investigate 0% of crimes?
It’s a reference to the Mets initial response to being asked to investigate partygate, they claimed as it was in the past they wouldn’t be investigating…
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5515 on: 18 April, 2022, 02:49:21 am »
It was actually Midair Bacon who claimed that:

Quote from: Dominic Raabid
The police don't normally look back and investigate things that have taken place a year ago

Proving that:
1. He’s an idiot, and
b) He never watched Waking The Dead

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5517 on: 19 April, 2022, 07:19:31 pm »
That slimy little shite Conor Burns is at it again defending Bloody Stupid Johnson.  Apparently misleading Parliament is OK if you're not Amber Rudderless you (pretend you) don’t know you’re doing it.  Even TV's Cathy Newman was finding hard to land a glove on the horrible twat.

« Reply #5518 on: 20 April, 2022, 04:51:16 pm »
Piers Moron Morgan (CBE) on The Media Show on R4 right now, proving, beyond all reasonable doubt, that his honorific and permanent position here is thoroughly deserved.
Rust never sleeps

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5519 on: 21 April, 2022, 02:56:16 pm »
Everyone's favourite colossal bellend* is, apparently, a lying liar who tells lies.

* Piers “Morgan” Moron, of course.  Who did you think I meant :demon:

« Reply #5520 on: 21 April, 2022, 03:11:07 pm »
Everyone's favourite colossal bellend* is, apparently, a lying liar who tells lies.

* Piers “Morgan” Moron, of course.  Who did you think I meant :demon:

OTOH, Piers Morgan (CBE) is being accused of lying by Donald Trump (BYBE*) - someone whose relationship with the truth is... tangential, to say the least. ;)

<Godzilla> Dr. Ichiro Serizawa: Let them fight. </Godzilla>

* Bigly Yuge Bell End
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #5521 on: 22 April, 2022, 08:30:37 pm »
Rees-Mogg has been trying to cheer up the proles in the civil service.  https://twitter.com/dinosofos/status/1517561184072962048
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

« Reply #5522 on: 23 April, 2022, 05:50:12 pm »
Thanks Mogg. Your inspiring notes would really make me want to rush back to the hutch

« Reply #5523 on: 23 April, 2022, 06:16:27 pm »
That is all about property investment returns and train fares. Nothing to do with efficiency.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

« Reply #5524 on: 23 April, 2022, 07:09:57 pm »
If I worked there and found a note from that arsehole on my desk I'd stay away even more.  He might turn up but from what I can see he does nothing of any significance of importance for his bloated remuneration.