Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 897417 times)

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #6100 on: 03 December, 2022, 09:23:50 pm »

Also, her middle name is “Moana”.  Srsly.

Ooh. The Quicksilver Messenger Service.
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

ian

« Reply #6101 on: 03 December, 2022, 09:29:19 pm »
That is what all the edgelords are saying is being said. But only you and the edgelords are saying it. Weird.

Come on, Deflatus, I had you down as a tough guy #harshbutfair.

« Reply #6102 on: 03 December, 2022, 09:46:04 pm »
You need to bring more game if you wish to achieve true Edgelord status, Ian. At the moment it's all just regurgitated Laurence Fox, but without the intellectual underpinning.

ian

« Reply #6103 on: 03 December, 2022, 10:00:17 pm »
Erm, thanks. I was only seeking your validation. See you on the trans thread later?

Seriously though, while I agree broadly with the commentary, I’m not sure what hounding someone achieves, or what the expected outcome should be. It just brings the Lozzers out to play.

« Reply #6104 on: 03 December, 2022, 10:33:41 pm »
She resigned.

As far as I'm aware she hasn't been crucified, hounded or....even interviewed. Matter of fact I have seen no indication of door-stepping by press, or undeed anything at all. She has been entirely left alone.

Worth bearing that in mind.

The Lozzers are permanently in play. Its how they make a living. One of them put Enoch Powell as his profile pic this week on twitter.  Not sure why you think people should be cowed by these cunts.

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #6105 on: 04 December, 2022, 07:15:27 pm »
Nadhim Zahawi

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #6106 on: 05 December, 2022, 07:39:40 am »
Serial failure Nick Timothy is being interviewed by the Today programme.  He's a nasty piece of work and should remind us why Theresa May was not, in retrospect, one of the nice ones.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #6107 on: 06 December, 2022, 03:23:19 pm »
In case you ever need reminding whether or not Mike Graham deserves his place in the ST pantheon, it's the first anniversary of this gem:

https://twitter.com/AccidentalP/status/1600038355814817792?s=20&t=EfL28QVdaOj-Akvet57YkQ
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

« Reply #6108 on: 06 December, 2022, 03:51:30 pm »
In case you ever need reminding whether or not Mike Graham deserves his place in the ST pantheon, it's the first anniversary of this gem:

https://twitter.com/AccidentalP/status/1600038355814817792?s=20&t=EfL28QVdaOj-Akvet57YkQ
Ah, yes, Mr 'grow concrete'. I'd forgotten about that.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

ian

« Reply #6109 on: 06 December, 2022, 05:24:40 pm »
I'd never seen that before (or heard of Mike Graham), pure gold just for the look on the guest's face when Mike declares that you can grow concrete.

« Reply #6110 on: 06 December, 2022, 05:50:07 pm »
Mike Graham was so focused on condescending to and patronising the young man that he forgot to think.

« Reply #6111 on: 06 December, 2022, 06:14:37 pm »
Mike Graham is the Sean Hannity of LBC.  Not quite Tucker Carlson but an unthinking piece of rotting gammon nevertheless.

« Reply #6112 on: 06 December, 2022, 06:25:07 pm »
Outstanding.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #6113 on: 06 December, 2022, 09:05:05 pm »
I'd never seen that before (or heard of Mike Graham), pure gold just for the look on the guest's face when Mike declares that you can grow concrete.

Leaving him to stew in his own idiocy by not responding was a stroke of genius.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #6114 on: 07 December, 2022, 12:41:58 am »
Graham is a prize-winning example of cured pork alright.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #6115 on: 07 December, 2022, 12:53:07 am »
I thought the carpenter played an absolute blinder through the whole ‘interview’. He never looked out of water, but also paused long enough in all the right places to maximise the stupidity of Graham.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #6116 on: 07 December, 2022, 04:09:42 pm »
Mark Steel still regularly features 'Mike Concrete' skits on his 'What the F*** is going on?' podcast.  Shamefully, it took me two or three of them before I made the connection!  :facepalm:
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

« Reply #6117 on: 07 December, 2022, 06:12:18 pm »
I'd like to nominate the NZ parents who demanded that the NZ health system set up a separate blood transfusion service, 'guaranteed free of blood contaminated by vaccines'.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

orraloon

• I'm trying Ringo, I'm trying real hard
« Reply #6118 on: 08 December, 2022, 12:42:25 pm »
Mark Steel still regularly features 'Mike Concrete' skits on his 'What the F*** is going on?' podcast.  Shamefully, it took me two or three of them before I made the connection!  :facepalm:
More podcast episodes for me!  But then I never watch gobshite tv.

« Reply #6119 on: 09 December, 2022, 08:08:31 am »
Connor "Only those with a vested interest in the future should be allowed to vote" Tomlinson.

Married women, working men, and veterans apparently. No-one else.

We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

« Reply #6120 on: 09 December, 2022, 08:18:42 am »
Connor "Only those with a vested interest in the future should be allowed to vote" Tomlinson.

Married women, working men, and veterans apparently. No-one else.
Never heard of him. Googled. What a thick tw*t.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #6121 on: 09 December, 2022, 08:29:32 am »
Musk, for sacking the cleaners.

People who've never used a bog brush in their life think that robots will clean everything.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-63912116

until they were all wiped out by a virulent disease contracted from a dirty telephone.

Well, I can hope.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

ian

« Reply #6122 on: 09 December, 2022, 11:09:44 am »
The old adage is that you can tell everything you need to know about a company and its leadership by how they treat the cleaners.

Mind you, when one of these robots catches fire and burns down his office, no one is going to putting it out with their tears.

« Reply #6123 on: 09 December, 2022, 11:16:27 am »
The old adage is that you can tell everything you need to know about a company and its leadership by how they treat the cleaners.

Mind you, when one of these robots catches fire and burns down his office, no one is going to putting it out with their tears.

There is a lot of truth in that.

although, I'm not impressed with my office cleaner. No way are they getting a pay rise this year, based on performance.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #6124 on: 09 December, 2022, 11:24:17 am »
although, I'm not impressed with my office cleaner. No way are they getting a pay rise this year, based on performance.

I see what you did there ;D
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime