General Category > The Knowledge

Long finger gloves s

(1/3) > >>

fd3:
My most comfortable gloves are izumi track mitts, in winter (about 4-5 months) I use lobsters from pc and have buffalo mitts for proper cold.
I have some flandria style full finger izumi gloves, but they are not as comfortable as the track mitts and not very dexterous.  I am after
A pair of long finger gloves that are wind/water resistant, the gore one/gabba of the long finger world.
A pair of lightweight full finger gloves, for when it's still too cold for track mitts.
Suggestions?

Hot Flatus:
Castelli Spettacolo gloves are very expensive, but really really good.

Sergeant Pluck:
I have 2 pairs of these and would recommend them. I have spent much more in the past and been less satisified. Spot on for the period when it’s not Buffalo mitt weather but too cold for short finger gloves. Check out the reviews.

https://www.galibier.cc/product/ardennes-light-winter-cycling-gloves/

Paul H:
I like the Boardman Windproof gloves from Halfords for when it's just a bit too chilly for mitts, but not really cold. I've recently bought replacements for the three year old pair I've worn out, there's some minor differences but they seem fundamentally the same.  The originals did stretch a bit after some use and I'm hoping the replacements will as well.  Around twenty quid before any discounts you can get.

Zed43:
I have a pair of hybrid gloves from Craft that I really like though my pair was more like €25 and the covers are not waterproof. For me, packing this for an audax is as essential as packing a rain jacket (unless it's below 5 degrees C, then I bring an arsenal of stuff to try keeping my hands from going numb).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version