Author Topic: Wordpress Shortcode Plugins  (Read 626 times)

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
Wordpress Shortcode Plugins
« on: 03 October, 2013, 11:46:38 pm »
So as you may know I work with some very elderly gents on a wordpress based website.

Now it's gotten to the stage we have a few contributers from outside our normal group, and well some of them don't really use a computer.

The site uses a lot of short codes and what I'm looking for is a plugin that'll create custom buttons for shortcodes in the wysiwyg editor. Ie if you want to post up a youtube video you click on the button and a pop up will ask you for the url and when you've clicked ok it'll paste the shortcode into the editor window along with all the extra meta stuff ie size, restrictions etc.

Anyone aware of anything that may do though? I've have a look through the codex and a lot of them are a bit misleading in what they do.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
Re: Wordpress Shortcode Plugins
« Reply #1 on: 04 October, 2013, 12:19:25 am »
This does what I want pretty much: "Custom Editor Buttons" but next step is to find one that has a pop up dialog to paste the url straight into.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium