Author Topic: People who park like fuds  (Read 286492 times)

Re: People who park like fuds
« Reply #900 on: 03 August, 2017, 02:54:51 pm »
 ;D
Get on with it!

« Reply #901 on: 03 August, 2017, 09:41:14 pm »
Not a very good picture, I know - it was getting dark and I only had my phone. But this prick really fucked me off.

I'm sick and tired of people parking outside the shop at the bottom of my street when there are always spaces just 50 metres or so up the road. But oh no. This bellend just had to dump his car right on the corner.

It's hard to explain without going into massive detail, but that is so dangerous in the context of the junction in question.

So... Matey boy comes out of the shop just as I'm taking the photo. Bear in mind, he went into the shop before me and I bought my stuff before him. So the "I'll only be a minute!" bullshit excuse doesn't wash.

Anyway, he starts coming straight at me. I start to get a bit concerned, but then realise if it went noisey, I could take his arse down. I always try and avoid confrontation these days, but just couldn't stop myself on this occassion. I gave him both barrells and he shat himself and drove off.

Whether or not he'll rethink his parking policy, I don't know. But rest assured - I shat a fud right up  :P
Those wonderful norks are never far from my thoughts, oh yeah!

« Reply #902 on: 24 August, 2017, 01:58:40 pm »

« Reply #903 on: 24 August, 2017, 02:26:38 pm »
Parked on top of graves

Picture from BBC
“There is no point in using the word 'impossible' to describe something that has clearly happened.”
― Douglas Adams

Andrij

• Андрій
  • Ερασιτεχνικός μισάνθρωπος
« Reply #904 on: 24 August, 2017, 03:01:34 pm »
Wimbledon?

I recall this has been an issue in the past.
;D  Andrij.  I pronounce you Complete and Utter GIT   :thumbsup:

« Reply #905 on: 24 August, 2017, 03:59:28 pm »
Wimbledon?

I recall this has been an issue in the past.

Loughborough - It was on one of the BBC's rolling local news pages.
“There is no point in using the word 'impossible' to describe something that has clearly happened.”
― Douglas Adams

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
« Reply #906 on: 09 September, 2017, 12:14:40 pm »

Perhaps a train driver who mistook the bollards for buffers.
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

Andrij

• Андрій
  • Ερασιτεχνικός μισάνθρωπος
« Reply #907 on: 09 September, 2017, 12:29:25 pm »
A question for the twitterati: is there a common hashtag for photos of people parking like fuds?
;D  Andrij.  I pronounce you Complete and Utter GIT   :thumbsup:

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #908 on: 09 September, 2017, 01:33:24 pm »
@YPLAC IIRC...

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #909 on: 09 September, 2017, 02:11:30 pm »
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #910 on: 09 September, 2017, 02:17:39 pm »
I encountered a prize bellend this morning when I dropped my wife off at the station.

The road in front of the station has a waiting area for taxis on one side and drop-off spots for punters on the opposite side. Being 8am on a Saturday, there were plenty of spaces available on both sides. I naturally stopped in one of the drop-off spaces. Moments later, Mr Important drives up and stops right in the middle of the road - and to make add insult to injury, he's stopped on the raised section that acts as a pedestrian crossing. By this time, I'm ready to move off but the CUNT is blocking my way.

Un-fucking-believable.

I might have been sympathetic if the passenger he was dropping off was an invalid, but it appeared to be his perfectly able-bodied teenage daughter.

OK, so I wasn't hugely delayed but that's not the point. It's the sheer arrogance that riles me.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Cudzoziemiec

barakta

• Bastard lovechild of Yomiko Readman and Johnny 5
« Reply #912 on: 28 September, 2017, 03:17:21 pm »
HAHAHA

I'm of the view a nice set of extremely sticky stickers applied to the middle of the driver side windscreen would be ideal to carry for such occasions. Especially those who block blue-badge parking bays, dropped kerbs or pavements or similar...

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #913 on: 28 September, 2017, 11:34:33 pm »
I could have done with some for the fud who parked his brand new Merc in the coach parking bay at Woking station today, which lead to the coach from Heathrow blocking all vehicle access to the station and quite of lot of grumpy taxi drivers and passengers.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Cudzoziemiec

T42

• Apprentice geezer
« Reply #915 on: 29 September, 2017, 09:37:50 am »
Last Monday, a twat from Rastatt who had parked on the tarmac part of this:

I've dusted off all those old bottles and set them up straight

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #916 on: 03 November, 2017, 08:11:04 pm »
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

ian

« Reply #917 on: 13 November, 2017, 01:11:58 pm »
Obligatory Audi parked on the white divider in the supermarket car park yesterday. Is there some kind of test you have to fail before they let you buy an Audi? It really is the chosen car of fuckwits.

On, and on the way home, a van parked on the zebra crossing in Addiscombe. Chap was getting back into in with a harvest of junk food or whatever convenience crap he couldn't be bothered walking more than a few metres to collect. I was going to grink them but I can't remember the name on the van now (something and Byfleet, or somesuch).

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #918 on: 19 November, 2017, 06:40:10 pm »
Park Like a Fud Sunday in FurryBootToon. It's fuds all the way down.

IMG_0067_01 by The Pingus, on Flickr

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #919 on: 25 November, 2017, 04:56:36 pm »
This driver's neighbours in Swindon were so impressed by his/her parking that they got out the yellow paint.  I think you can guess what the pixellated word might be.

imgID135461227.jpg.gallery by rogerzilla, on Flickr
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #920 on: 25 November, 2017, 06:36:29 pm »
^ That is decent  ;D

Out of interest - one for the legal eagles - is it actually against the law to stop, or park (and leave the car) across someone's driveway? There are no lines at all on my side of the road (double yellows on the opposite side) but the amount of fuds parking across our drive recently is doing my head in. Earlier this year I had to do some serious leaning on the horn to get a fud of a Tesco delivery driver to move his truck (he had ample room to delivery whatever shit to my neighbours by simply stopping 10 metres west of where he'd stopped) and I've had a fair few outburst at parents (usually orange) picking up their kids doing the same thing.  Or is it fair game?
Those wonderful norks are never far from my thoughts, oh yeah!

« Reply #921 on: 25 November, 2017, 06:42:51 pm »
AIUI if you park across someone's drive you are causing an obstruction and therefore they are entitled to move your vehicle (in a legal way - ie if you drive it you need to be insured).  I did this once quite a few years ago when a delivery driver parked across out drive to save himself the extra 10 yards walk to the village shop.  He eventually came out to find his van quite a way up the road with the door open the engine running and it was not particularly close to the kerb.

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #922 on: 25 November, 2017, 06:48:50 pm »
I don't get bobb's  picture.   I see no driveway.  What are they doing wrong?
Is it because the image is too small on my phone?
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

Feanor

• It's mostly downhill from here.
« Reply #923 on: 25 November, 2017, 06:51:46 pm »
I don't know the answer to your question, but at my former workplace, the entrance gates to the site were the width of a normal 2-lane street.
Immediately inside the gates, the road turns 90 degrees right.
HGV access requires the full width of the entrance gate.

The parking was sometimes a bit 'fraught', with cars parked on-street outside the gates, right up to the gates.
On one occasion, someone parked *in* the gates.
This blocked HGV access.

The vehicle was moved with extreme prejudice, and I seem to recall a fork lift may have been involved.
It was just a shame they didn't leave it sat on top of a 20 foot container.

« Reply #924 on: 26 November, 2017, 08:04:03 pm »
I don't get bobb's  picture.   I see no driveway.  What are they doing wrong?
Is it because the image is too small on my phone?
They are parked on double yellows.

At a guess, it is one of those streets where the parking alternates sides. If people park on both sides, cars can't get through.
<i>Marmite slave</i>