Author Topic: Tour of the Berwyns 200k/Panorama Prospect 130k---Jun 27 2021 UPDATED 20th JUN  (Read 1071 times)

slohill

• still at it
Tour of the Berwyns---as this ride is partly in Wales, the maximum allowed entry at present is 30 riders.  We have now reached this total so the entry list is currently closed off.
However, there is a reasonable expectation that this limit is to be lifted before the event date---and we are able accept up to 50 entries if allowed.
Thus I am opening a reserve list to cover for this possibility and any cancellations.
If you wish to be placed on this reserve list, then send me an email at daaavem@outlook.com, stating event name and your wish to be placed on reserve list.  Also, please advise if you have an entry and cannot ride so that your place can be re-allocated.
There is still plenty of space on the 130k Prospect Panorama---so no need for a reserve list at present.
I shall be sending all entrants to both events an email approximately one week ahead giving up to date details of the event and the Covid situation (if any).
In the meantime, please would all entrants read their route sheet as it contains important information.
Regards to all and let's hope for fine weather on the day.
Organiser of  Tour of the Berwyns 200k and Panorama Prospect 130k; Saturday May 20 2023

slohill

• still at it
Re: Tour of the Berwyns 200k/Panorama Prospect 130k---Jun 27 2021
« Reply #1 on: 20 June, 2021, 08:13:15 am »
Update---Sunday 20 June 2021
Both rides limited to 30 riders due to extension of Covid Rules.
The 200k is full---with a waiting list.
I still have a very small number of places on the 130k.  Entries close on Tuesday so if you wish to ride, enter now.
There is absolutely no chance of entries on the line so please don't ask or turn up in hope!
I shall be contacting riders early next week with entry confirmation and updated details of Covid rules etc.
Regards to all.   :thumbsup:
Organiser of  Tour of the Berwyns 200k and Panorama Prospect 130k; Saturday May 20 2023

Thanks to Dave and the other helpers yesterday. Very enjoyable ride out to the Panorama and back.

GPS went rouge and took me down some questionable bridleways early on. Successfully ignored it urging me to head through assorted fields on the way back. All good fun :thumbsup:

Finally ticked off a place-name goal by getting to Saighton (Satan), too!