Author Topic: Lube for fatties!  (Read 6661 times)

Clare

• Is in NZ
Re: Lube for fatties!
« Reply #25 on: 27 May, 2009, 06:08:14 pm »
hey, what about this silhouette cream which "slims and reshapes your body for you to discover your own feel good silhouette."

Nivea My Silhouette Body Cream - Beauty - £9.79 - Chemist Direct

;D ;D ;D

*cough*bollocks*cough*

Zoidburg

« Reply #26 on: 27 May, 2009, 06:14:11 pm »
Doesn't solve the summer skirt and bare legs issue...

Talc, lots of talc.

I find not wearing knickers helps as well, but then I tend to wear long skirts, if you are of the mini wearing variety this might not be such a (mentally) comfortable option.

*has a little moment*

:o

border-rider

« Reply #27 on: 27 May, 2009, 06:15:26 pm »
I find not wearing knickers helps as well, but then I tend to wear long skirts

Just checked your profile, and unless you're lying about your age I think you're two years too young to be the Clare I used to go out with in 1985 ;)

« Reply #28 on: 27 May, 2009, 06:20:45 pm »
I have the equivalent for the ladies summer skirts/bare legs problem.
When in the barbers, I was idly reading 'Mens Health' which had a review of grooming products.
One product was formulated to deal with the problem of (let's be clinical here) the testicles adhering to one's thighs. A problem that up till then I did not know existed.
They even had a name for it - sorry I can't remember what it was.

The other interesting product was a willy brush called the 'Pipecleaner'.

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #29 on: 27 May, 2009, 06:22:09 pm »
hey, what about this silhouette cream which "slims and reshapes your body for you to discover your own feel good silhouette."

Nivea My Silhouette Body Cream - Beauty - £9.79 - Chemist Direct

;D ;D ;D

A bit like the black sides on YACF jerseys?

You can make a living out of being overweight, you know.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MhCnrMl-Caw&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MhCnrMl-Caw&rel=1</a>

Amazing he's still doing this after 25 years.

Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Clare

• Is in NZ
« Reply #30 on: 27 May, 2009, 07:14:04 pm »
I find not wearing knickers helps as well, but then I tend to wear long skirts

Just checked your profile, and unless you're lying about your age I think you're two years too young to be the Clare I used to go out with in 1985 ;)

No lie; it's enough of an effort trying to remember how old I really am, let alone trying to remember how old I might want to think I am  :-\.

Although if somebody who lived up the road from me when I was a kid is to be believed I am the youngest person ever to get a degree and may be confused over my actual age, when she was 16 I was 11, when she was 29 I was 35  ???.