Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 884273 times)

ElyDave

• Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Society member 263583
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #3375 on: 01 October, 2018, 08:54:56 am »
Shouldn't that be "Oh-Ye, Oh-Ye!  I have an announcement to make!"
“Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.” –Charles Dickens

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #3376 on: 01 October, 2018, 11:17:11 am »
Has anyone seen him recently, or has he literally disappeared up his own arse?
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #3377 on: 01 October, 2018, 01:34:17 pm »
Oh Kanye... I don’t know what to say.

Truly, Ye has achieved twatscendence, especially with that picture on his Tw@tter feed of him in a MAGA hat.

He talks about repatriating jobs to the USA, but the MAGA hat is - like his Yeezy-branded trainers - made in China.

Also, someone needs to explain to him - using short words - why abolishing the 13th Amendment (which bans slavery*) in its entirety is throwing the baby out with the bath water when all he is really after is the abolition of the exemption therein which allows for the use of prison inmates as cheap/free labour.

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

SoreTween

• Most of me survived the Pennine Bridleway.
« Reply #3378 on: 10 October, 2018, 06:24:25 pm »
Michael McCormack.
2023 targets: Survive. Maybe.
There is only one infinite resource in this universe; human stupidity.

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #3379 on: 15 October, 2018, 03:47:26 pm »
Matt Hancock.

Anyone who thinks chasing stray crutches back to hospital will save the NHS anything is a sadly deluded self-publicist.

A pair of crutches is around £15 retail on Amazon.

Any returned equipment must be logged, checked and certified.

Strikes me returned crutches might actually cost the NHS more than new, unused stock...

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #3380 on: 15 October, 2018, 04:00:11 pm »

Don't forget cleaned.

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #3381 on: 15 October, 2018, 04:38:23 pm »
Strikes me returned crutches might actually cost the NHS more than new, unused stock...

When I tried to return mine to Lewisham Hospital, I was told that they were not allowed to take them back.  Thus, they served the dressing up box as pirate props for some years before finding their way to the recycling centre.
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #3382 on: 15 October, 2018, 05:02:32 pm »

Don't forget cleaned.

Thanks!  :)

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #3383 on: 15 October, 2018, 07:34:40 pm »

When I tried to return mine to Lewisham Hospital, I was told that they were not allowed to take them back.  Thus, they served the dressing up box as pirate props for some years before finding their way to the recycling centre.

Seems eminently sensible!

There are some things for which return is uneconomical, crutches and toilet frames being a case in point. Having a pair of crutches in a household of accident-prone teens seems wise to me!

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #3384 on: 15 October, 2018, 08:32:40 pm »
On the subject of toilet frames, why do the molishers put the adjusty bit right where the standing pissers are going to dribble on them?

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #3385 on: 15 October, 2018, 08:48:20 pm »
On the subject of toilet frames, why do the molishers put the adjusty bit right where the standing pissers are going to dribble on them?
Because neither the molishers not the standers are likely to be the ones required to make the adjustments.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #3386 on: 16 October, 2018, 06:11:20 am »
Dear Julian,

Time you moved out and got a place of your own now, don't you think?

No Love,
Ecuador

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/oct/16/ecuador-embassy-tells-assange-clean-bathroom-feed-the-cat-do-laundry
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #3387 on: 16 October, 2018, 10:24:52 am »
“It’s virtually a prison regime,” Carlos Poveda, Assange’s lawyer in Quito told the Guardian. “This new regime goes against his basic human dignity as an asylee,” he said.

He's still free to leave any time he likes, Carlos.  And in spite of what the Daily Heil and its readers think, claiming asylum does not automatically entitle you to a seven-bedroomed chunk of real estate and a gold-plated supercharged Range Rover.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #3388 on: 16 October, 2018, 10:09:04 pm »
I'm led to understand that Piers Morgan, who is a Colossal Bellend, has done little to dissuade us, his public, from that belief. Some tosh about Daniel Craig carrying his baby in a baby sling. 

There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #3389 on: 16 October, 2018, 10:37:13 pm »
I'm led to understand that Piers Morgan, who is a Colossal Bellend, has done little to dissuade us, his public, from that belief. Some tosh about Daniel Craig carrying his baby in a baby sling.
I loved carrying my off-spring in a baby sling, and if it upsets that super-twat, then I’ll take the bonus points as well. In fact, I’d go as far to say that any father that turns down an offer to carry one of their children because it’ll ‘make them look less of a man’ is nothing but a feeble facsimile of human being. And a mega twat.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #3390 on: 17 October, 2018, 09:00:29 am »
I wonder if the CBE does this as a way of injecting a bit of life into his Twatter feed. He's an irredeemably obnoxious twat, and surely people aren't born that way. Perhaps he feels insecure if he hasn't caused a shit storm for a couple of weeks.
Rust never sleeps

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

« Reply #3392 on: 25 October, 2018, 10:00:38 am »
When a video entitled "Is Jacob Rees Mogg as fun a he seems?" popped up in my Youtube feed, I had to click and was glad I did

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #3393 on: 25 October, 2018, 01:50:34 pm »
Larysa Switlyk (trailer trash name).  A sheep or a goat is not exactly a difficult and worthy adversary for your hunting rifle.  And yes, I do eat lamb.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #3394 on: 25 October, 2018, 01:52:53 pm »
Larysa Switlyk (trailer trash name).  A sheep or a goat is not exactly a difficult and worthy adversary for your hunting rifle.  And yes, I do eat lamb.

If she'd used the goat as bait to hunt a veloceraptor, I might be impressed...

« Reply #3395 on: 25 October, 2018, 01:59:48 pm »

Nor are pheasants, hares, partridges etc etc. but you don't comment on those. I think what we find objectionable is the glee the (mainly American) hunters show for the results. If the goats were culled normally by rangers/ghillies no-one would turn a hair.

I saw a TV programmer recently about big-game hunting in South Africa, and one US huntsman (after the "big 6" I think it was - Lion, Tiger, Elephant, Giraffe, Rhino etc.) stated "God gave man dominion over all the animals, so I'm perfectly entitled to kill them".

CF Ree-Mogg and his attitudes (also religion driven) to abortion.
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

ian

« Reply #3396 on: 25 October, 2018, 03:26:25 pm »
Though she seems perfectly loathsome in that US I'm-gonna-shoot-your-hamster-with-my-gunz kind of way, wild goats, deer etc. don't have any predators other than (wo)man, so someone has to kill them to avoid the goat-o-geddon. Either with guns or cars. Probably better to hunt the animals that need hunting rather than the endangered ones.

That said, she can fuck off back to America.

« Reply #3397 on: 25 October, 2018, 03:36:18 pm »
More to this story. Acc to Brian who does The Washing Machine Machine Post (and the local paper) those goats are wild but can follow you in a friendly manner. I mean really - a scoped rifle for something that might walk up to you? there might be an issue that she was shooting on someone property illegally but that is being looked into

ian

« Reply #3398 on: 25 October, 2018, 03:51:20 pm »
I'm OK with practical hunting for food. I don't pretend an abattoir is a happy alternative route to a dinner plate.

It's when people take a weird pleasure from killing another creature that it creeps me out.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #3399 on: 25 October, 2018, 04:53:20 pm »
It’s the whole posing with the carcus <sp?> thing that is just strange to our sensibilities. And it’s hardly hunting when the animals are being culled because you can’t move without tripping over one of them.