Author Topic: mountain bike flat pedals  (Read 3636 times)

Re: mountain bike flat pedals
« Reply #25 on: 08 June, 2018, 10:56:04 pm »
If you don't get the DMR Vault Lacondeguys can you even call yourself a cyclist?

« Reply #26 on: 15 June, 2018, 10:56:47 am »
Herself sends special thanks to Brucey for turning me away from drooling over £70 plus pedals to buying a pair of new, old stock, DMR V8's for a tenner.
She is a very pleased cheapskate  :)

DMR V8's for a tenner didn't work out because the vendor's eBay sales page had been compromised.  ::-)
Never knowingly under caffeinated

« Reply #27 on: 15 June, 2018, 11:14:22 am »
Herself sends special thanks to Brucey for turning me away from drooling over £70 plus pedals to buying a pair of new, old stock, DMR V8's for a tenner.

DMR V8's for a tenner didn't work out because the vendor's eBay sales page had been compromised.  ::-)

just looked at current prices and since used ones sell for more than that I'd be suspicious that there was some kind of error or scam at work...?

BTW these will do the job;

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/wellgo-v8-copy-flat-pedals/rp-prod563

cheers

« Reply #28 on: 15 June, 2018, 04:31:12 pm »

just looked at current prices and since used ones sell for more than that I'd be suspicious that there was some kind of error or scam at work...?

BTW these will do the job;

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/wellgo-v8-copy-flat-pedals/rp-prod563

cheers
Thanks Brucey
The seller's name has changed twice since I bought but my PayPal account was unaffected.
I've gone for the V8's again - at £21 - I like the idea of having a grease port.
Regards and thanks to all for the advice. I'm finding it hard to believe that I've gone from considering exotic blingy pedals to buying sensible. I must be mellowing with age. :)
Never knowingly under caffeinated

« Reply #29 on: 15 June, 2018, 07:38:46 pm »
Probably ;D
the slower you go the more you see