Author Topic: Metroguide 7 missing feature  (Read 2400 times)

Fidgetbuzz

• L sp MOON. 1st R sp MARS . At X SO sp STARS
Metroguide 7 missing feature
« on: 19 April, 2008, 12:51:07 pm »
I have learnt as a result of the Witham ride - that my old Metroguide 7 lacks a feature that City Navigator v9 has.

The group I was riding with deliberately went to a control , not following the route sheet. If I want to have a track of the actual route sheet - I cannot delete the diversion we took and insert the correct route - but Plodding Pedro ( one of the organising team ) who is using my track to keep for next years event, is able to "correct" my route to give an accurate permanent record., but he is using City Nav 9.

Anyone know whether there is some work round, patch , that would allow me to do the same? Cant see why I would want this -- but you never know.

Roger
I was an accountant until I discovered Audax !!

Chris S

Re: Metroguide 7 missing feature
« Reply #1 on: 19 April, 2008, 12:58:53 pm »
I can do this in Mapsource easily enough - I don't think it has anything to do with the underlying maps does it? Thought I mentioned this in our email exchange - possibly not.

When I open the track properties in Mapsource, I can insert/delete points in the list of points that make up the track - can you?

What version of Mapsource are you using?

Fidgetbuzz

• L sp MOON. 1st R sp MARS . At X SO sp STARS
Re: Metroguide 7 missing feature
« Reply #2 on: 19 April, 2008, 01:39:57 pm »
Thx Craig. Downloaded and solved. Not sure when I shall want it - but nice to be able to correct if needed to.
Roger
I was an accountant until I discovered Audax !!