Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
The Knowledge / Re: Bagman on B17
« Last post by rogerzilla on Yesterday at 09:16:35 pm »
The Bagman still uses the loops, although the third strap goes around the Bagman rather than the seatpost.
The Pub / Re: friday by the fireside
« Last post by nikki on Yesterday at 08:59:16 pm »
the perps in the "people who park like fuds" thread?

Never mind them; any plans for the people who install hand driers too high* up?

*So your hands have to be higher than your elbows to use them and the water just gets blown along your arms.
« Last post by Cudzoziemiec on Yesterday at 08:57:45 pm »
Surely with a Bagman you don't actually need loops on the saddle?

I'd also say the angle of the top part of the Bagman doesn't look right, but I'm not sure why.
« Last post by ian on Yesterday at 08:55:59 pm »
If they're parked under a tree, suspend a bin-bag full of human excrement over the car (check eBay if you've not time to fill your own). Recruit a crow to peck through the suspending rope when they return to the car and retire to a safe distance. The resulting brown tsunami as the bag explodes over the car and anyone nearby is both educational and satisfying.
The Pub / Re: Confessions of a tool junkie
« Last post by Kim on Yesterday at 08:52:14 pm »
Then found myself looking on Amazon looking for a portable jump starter battery that could start a tractor...

Makita 18V tool battery and some wires fitted with spade connectors found ratting around at the bottom of the toolbox is traditional.  Optional squirt of Start Ya Bastard into the intake.
The only London-based CL winner has been Chelsea in 2012, and the UEFA cup that year was won by Atletico Madrid. So unfortunately not.

But in looking that up I did find that when Ipswich became unlikely UEFA cup winners (1981) the club they beat in the final was called AZ, which stands for Alkmaar Zeneca*.

*Blatant lie.
« Last post by rogerzilla on Yesterday at 08:41:55 pm »
Dear Finestre,

What can you do about the perps in the "people who park like fuds" thread?  Sometimes zip-tying supermarket trolleys to the door handles doesn't quite hit the spot.
« Last post by rogerzilla on Yesterday at 08:38:54 pm »
The problem is twofold:

1. Brooks saddles have shorter rails than most
2. You don't ride with much setback

Possible solutions are:

1. A different saddle with longer rails (you may need Cyclo bag loops, as few other saddles have them built in)
2. An SQR, which clamps to the seatpost instead.
The Pub / Re: what I have learned today.
« Last post by campagman on Yesterday at 08:32:05 pm »
People over here do that with Renault Kangoo's or the Citroen equivalent.
« Last post by ian on Yesterday at 08:29:18 pm »
You can ask her for advice, she's a good problem solver. She can't get you out of prison after taking her advice though.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10