Author Topic: The Fun Times Fund - Bicycle Soundsystems  (Read 589 times)

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
The Fun Times Fund - Bicycle Soundsystems
« on: 11 May, 2021, 11:14:11 pm »
Hi I'm Troy Mcclure, you may remember me from such...

Hey all, so I thought it was about time that I build a new soundsystem, nothing quite as big as Beatrix but many times more efficient and lighter. More than this I want to find a way to pass on some of the knowledge and experience I've gained over the years in building portable systems and would like to develop a teachable course where people can come and learn to build their own. With all the new cyclists on the road, this seems like an ideal time. I've set a goal of £3k but if I surpass this by a big margin then I'll build extra systems and donate them to various cycling groups.

I'd also love to develop a series of accessible project based workshop courses introducing people to woodwork and thought the two may go hand in hand.

Ordinarily, I'd fund this myself but during the pandemic I've lost most of my savings due to a lack of work (events), caring for others, and sadly I was one of those that fell through the cracks of the SEISS and UC.

If you like the sound of this and can spare a few quid then please consider supporting me at https://www.gofundme.com/f/the-fun-times-fund-bicycle-soundsystems-and-more

Please share with anyone you think may be interested.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium