Author Topic: Panic in the Office  (Read 5787 times)

chris

• (aka chris)
Re: Panic in the Office
« Reply #25 on: 11 June, 2008, 01:32:44 pm »
In the car it takes about 10-15 minutes to get to school, even longer if it's busy.

Don't forget the 10-15 minutes it takes me to drive home afterwards.

I have also learnt (through experience in the last week) how to fix p******es.  ;D

but she hasn't learnt to put the tools away afterwards. >:(

ian

« Reply #26 on: 11 June, 2008, 02:20:25 pm »
I've been off the bike for the last couple of weeks (stoats ate my knees while I slept).

:o

That explains a lot! Do you mind if I use that explanation occasionally?

Certainly. But that's what I figured it was. I leave the bedroom window open at nights. It's quite probable that stoats crawl through and then come and bite out my kneecaps.

Either that or it's a combo of overuse or reactive arthritis after being bitten by a great big bug and getting a nasty Staphylococcal infection.

David Martin

• Thats Dr Oi You thankyouverymuch
« Reply #27 on: 11 June, 2008, 04:13:58 pm »
In the car it takes about 10-15 minutes to get to school, even longer if it's busy.

Don't forget the 10-15 minutes it takes me to drive home afterwards.

I have also learnt (through experience in the last week) how to fix p******es.  ;D

but she hasn't learnt to put the tools away afterwards. >:(

Are all daughters out of the same mould?

Got a text from my eldest. It is a transition day so she is at the secondary school. I dropped her off (about 200m away) on the tandem this morning.

Plz pick up now.
Txtd back to start walking up the road as I am busy (as you can tell  O:-) ).
Got another txt
Meet at top of XXX
Phoned to say  keep walking. I've got to finish some stuff but I'll pick you up if I pass you. You may be home before me.

As for tools - she has an interesting interpretation of leaving the kitchen clean and tidy after cooking.

..d
"By creating we think. By living we learn" - Patrick Geddes