Author Topic: KWAC @ Wibbas, Wed 14 June  (Read 1273 times)

KWAC @ Wibbas, Wed 14 June
« on: 25 May, 2017, 09:37:29 am »
Kingston Wheelers Audax Chapter's next Wibbas Down training night will be on Wednesday 14th June, from around 8pm.

Anyone dithering about whether to give our 300 a go on 1st July is invited to join us for soothing reassurance, banter and platitudes. Possibly some sensible responses if you get there early enough. Also welcome: LEL riders, anyone interested in hearing about the 600 we've just tested, and riders who mostly just like drinking beer and talking about spokes. We are a broad church.

NB. rare signed copies of a certain book may also be available.

cheers
RE

Re: KWAC @ Wibbas, Wed 14 June
« Reply #1 on: 25 May, 2017, 04:41:45 pm »
Hoping to be there, but not before another training evening in a different Wimbledon watering hole.

Since I won't be early enough for your "sensible responses" I've stopped the dithering and entered the 300.

« Reply #2 on: 12 June, 2017, 04:16:30 pm »
A quick bump up the list for thirsty YACFs in the Wimbledon area on Wednesday evening this week

Pete Mas

• Don't Worry 'bout a thing...
« Reply #3 on: 13 June, 2017, 10:18:16 am »
I will be there. A pair of Kirtons 600 just completed and 999 Miles of Rome and Southern Italy upcoming very soon. Will bring the Road Book in Italian to show!
''It is better to travel hopefully than to arrive."

R.L.Stevenson

Pete Mas

• Don't Worry 'bout a thing...
« Reply #4 on: 15 June, 2017, 01:39:05 pm »
Another quiet night. (Even quieter as no H).Pleased to see a good turn-out eventually! What time did the rest of you leave?

Good luck for everyone's upcoming long rides, especially KWAC members, as Rich loves points! 'May the sun and (tail-)winds be on your back!'
''It is better to travel hopefully than to arrive."

R.L.Stevenson