Author Topic: Modifying submitted ECE route  (Read 749 times)

Modifying submitted ECE route
« on: 10 August, 2022, 10:22:07 pm »
In a moment of brain fade I entered a 50km route instead of a 100km route for an ECE so I need to update the submitted route.  Is it just a case of notifying the ECE secretary or is it more involved.
Clever enough to know I'm not clever enough.

Re: Modifying submitted ECE route
« Reply #1 on: 11 August, 2022, 09:43:05 am »
That's what I would do. Just send the correct route via email with an explanation.

Eddington: 133 miles    Max square: 43x43

« Reply #2 on: 11 August, 2022, 10:01:23 am »
If it was important to me and I couldn't communicate with the organiser in time, i'd simple write it off and re-enter the correct one.

« Reply #3 on: 11 August, 2022, 02:15:02 pm »
If it was important to me and I couldn't communicate with the organiser in time, i'd simple write it off and re-enter the correct one.

That was the simple solution, unfortunately the AUK web site is sufficiently intelligent that it won't let you enter an ECE twice.  Looks like an email to the organisers.
Clever enough to know I'm not clever enough.

GdS

• I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass
« Reply #4 on: 12 August, 2022, 12:32:40 am »

not a problem to modify (and indeed as many times as you like with no need to re-enter) until you set off, it appears you cannot email me after submission of the route via the new system (if at all  :-\) but I'm always available via

malinseastg@tiscali.co.uk

Martin

ps will bring up with the Webmeisters, I can't PayPal myself so cannot try the new entry system)

:)