Author Topic: LEL special - AUK membership offer  (Read 3008 times)

bhoot

• MemSec (ex-Mrs RRtY)
LEL special - AUK membership offer
« on: 13 August, 2022, 11:37:47 am »
It's on Facebook, so it needs to go here as well (and if anyone can post on Twitter I would be grateful)....

Have you been inspired by LEL and are thinking of joining Audax UK?  Maybe you want to work towards LEL 2025, or perhaps you won't ever aspire to that but want to enjoy some "audax love" on shorter events, starting from 50km.
If so we are pleased to offer discounts on membership for the rest of 2022. I will try to send the special codes out to volunteers and riders via official channels, but if you can't wait please contact me on membership@audax.uk with your volunteer role/location or your rider number. If you didn't participate directly but have been watching the dots or reading the tales from the road, then email anyway telling me why you want to join - you will also get a discount and we will publish the best responses.

Of course if you rode the event and never want to get back on the saddle I completely understand, but well done anyway!

Graeme

• @fatherhilarious.blog 🦋
    • Graeme's Blog
Re: LEL special - AUK membership offer
« Reply #1 on: 13 August, 2022, 02:11:15 pm »
Ticked that twitter box.
:)

Re: LEL special - AUK membership offer
« Reply #2 on: 21 August, 2022, 01:07:45 pm »
Hi, I'd like to join Audax UK and take up that offer. Has the info already been sent out to the riders? I am a bit confused and my mailbox even more so ...
Riding either a Brother Allday Singlespeed or a Fairlight Secan or a Fairlight Strael most of the time.