Author Topic: 'bent legs & electricity  (Read 1461 times)

'bent legs & electricity
« on: 05 May, 2020, 01:18:15 pm »
I've discovered that hanging a motor on the front of a Bacchetta Giro 20 doesn't fully compensate for not having my 'bent legs.
Also, I kept getting error code 21 again. I will investigate this afternoon but, presumably, the sensor (reed switch) has moved around the v brake stub that I have fastened it to.
Seat seemed ok for leg length and even in 6.5km I got used to the much more recumbent position than I have ever used before, In fact it was rather comfy apart from potholes rattling my few remaining teeth.
Knees skimming the handlebar so my homemade stem needs raising slightly.
Jobs for this afternoon and try it again tomorrow.

I'm doing all this for the dubious pleasures of a post Wuhan Flu tour with Cycleman :-\  ;D
Never knowingly under caffeinated

ElyDave

• Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Society member 263583
Re: 'bent legs & electricity
« Reply #1 on: 05 May, 2020, 02:57:34 pm »
I thought that was going to go into flights of "how to use electrical stimulation to improve your 'bent legs"

I am very disappointed
“Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.” –Charles Dickens

« Reply #2 on: 05 May, 2020, 05:27:21 pm »
I thought that was going to go into flights of "how to use electrical stimulation to improve your 'bent legs"

I am very disappointed

The wife has got one of those TENS devices. I'd try that and report back but it's mileage I need.

I started sorting the 'faults' but got invaded by bees entering the garage one at a time. Ended up spending the afternoon cutting pieces of wood to fill possible entry points and siliconing them into place. Stepped back to admire my work and another bloody bee appeared.

« Reply #3 on: 05 May, 2020, 06:39:33 pm »
The bees are attracted to you as your such a delicate flower . And if you want your legs bent...................  ;D
the slower you go the more you see

« Reply #4 on: 06 May, 2020, 07:12:50 am »
The bees are attracted to you as your such a delicate flower . And if you want your legs bent...................  ;D

It's not often you are correct but here you are: " a delicate flower" - Thank you  ;D