Author Topic: Am L a badbperson?  (Read 1055 times)

Pedaldog.

• Heedlessly impulsive, reckless, rash.
  • The Madcap!
Am L a badbperson?
« on: 06 April, 2020, 05:47:58 pm »
..... for knowing, deep in my heart, that I want to Hurt somebody horribly?

The scrotes that crowbarred their way into two of my garages last night and stole five of my bikes are in my thoughts. The Police managed to find three of the bikes but two are gone. A Volt Alpine X electric bike and a Scott Aspect 45 are missing.
If I find the identity of any of them, 3 were seen making a run, I will take their kneecaps out with a claw hammer. After that I'll get serious with them.
You touch my Coffee and I'll slap you so hard, even Google won't be able to find you!

Re: Am L a badbperson?
« Reply #1 on: 06 April, 2020, 05:54:48 pm »
Such thoughts are natural; that does not make you a bad person. Carrying out those thoughts would be undestandable but wrong.

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
« Reply #2 on: 06 April, 2020, 05:58:36 pm »
Wot he said^. Having bad thoughts in bad circumstances does not of itself make you a bad person.
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

Pedaldog.

• Heedlessly impulsive, reckless, rash.
  • The Madcap!
« Reply #3 on: 06 April, 2020, 06:59:38 pm »
My mistake!  Garage 3 was done as well and a New Streetmachine GTE and a Pinnacle Ramin 3+ have gone.
This must have been planed in advance by somebody local enough to know which garages I rented.
You touch my Coffee and I'll slap you so hard, even Google won't be able to find you!

orraloon

• I'm trying Ringo, I'm trying real hard
« Reply #4 on: 06 April, 2020, 07:11:18 pm »
"...I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you".   Not bad at all  ;)

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #5 on: 06 April, 2020, 07:16:34 pm »
Were any insured?  I know the cost can be prohibitive.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #6 on: 06 April, 2020, 09:20:12 pm »
..... for knowing, deep in my heart, that I want to Hurt somebody horribly?

The scrotes that crowbarred their way into two of my garages last night and stole five of my bikes are in my thoughts. The Police managed to find three of the bikes but two are gone. A Volt Alpine X electric bike and a Scott Aspect 45 are missing.
If I find the identity of any of them, 3 were seen making a run, I will take their kneecaps out with a claw hammer. After that I'll get serious with them.

No, I think you are normal.

When my van was broken into by 3 guys on trail bikes I went after them. Two jumped off and ran into the fields and I ran over the back wheel of the bike after they dropped it and carried on after the 3rd I would have got serious with him but he got away too. It was for the best because I am sure it would have landed me in hot water.
Move Faster and Bake Things

« Reply #7 on: 06 April, 2020, 10:50:29 pm »
Commiserations PD.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

« Reply #8 on: 06 April, 2020, 11:26:38 pm »
I confess to some discomfort that plod has decided to tell the crims that they won’t be investigating ‘minor’ offended (even though that’s been my experience over the last 10 year)

Sorry to hear about the thefts