Author Topic: PR fails  (Read 733 times)

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
PR fails
« on: 23 April, 2020, 12:42:03 pm »
I get lots of crap in my email inbox from PRs but today's fail is a masterpiece that deserves to be framed for posterity...

Hi there,

I have a fantastic content piece available for you titled "How To Maintain Your Bikini Body At Home".

"Even in normal circumstances, pregnancy can feel incredibly daunting. Bringing new life into the world is an incredible experience. But expecting mums can often feel anxious and unprepared. In the current climate, pregnant women are undergoing more uncertainty than ever.

On Monday 16th March, pregnant women were officially encompassed in a “vulnerable group” by the chief medical officer. Naturally, this announcement has led to distress and anxiety, especially since little more information has been released about the impact Covid-19 could have on pregnant women and new-born babies."

If you think the above would be a good fit for your site, please let me know and I’d be more than happy to send the full article over to you to read through.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Kindest Regards,

Caitlin

Do you really look forward to hearing my thoughts, Caitlin? Are you sure about that?
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Re: PR fails
« Reply #1 on: 23 April, 2020, 02:12:00 pm »
Can't you ask Caitlin to send the full article over, then you could share our thoughts with her as well?

« Reply #2 on: 23 April, 2020, 02:14:36 pm »
Is Caitlin having kittens?

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #3 on: 23 April, 2020, 03:19:44 pm »
FML...

We-Vibe launch virtual toy parties

Friends, fun and finding pleasure

One of the many things missing in our quarantine and contact ban, girls nights out, giggles and gossip! But the sex toy manufacturer We-Vibe has come to the rescue! Why not take a break from your quiz routine with a fun filled, virtual toy party via video chat with your friends instead?! Offering you all something new for entertainment, that is not only free but full of professional advice if you are tempted to treat yourself to a lockdown treat. As the organizer you’ll also bag yourself a We-Vibe Gala worth £120...
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."