Author Topic: Show us yer shed  (Read 2737 times)

Re: Show us yer shed
« Reply #25 on: 21 April, 2020, 11:48:00 pm »
Here's my 'potting shed' It 'borrows' a wall of the house and a garden wall, and is used partly for plants and partly for storeage. Grandson's bikes are in there.

The potting shed roof continues over the garden wall, into the front garden and up to the garage. This shed houses mine and grandson's recumbent trikes, Grandson's electric go kart, and a few other bits:  :smug:

If you want a tour of my shed on the allotment, you'll need to get past the booby traps, and these guys who are there to scare unwanted visitors...

(click to show/hide)
  ;)
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is...

Re: Show us yer shed
« Reply #26 on: 22 April, 2020, 09:10:59 pm »
Ok I'm game. Here's my back shed - it's behind the clothes line:

Oh, oh that's no good. I know I'll nip upstairs:

Huh, well you can just about see that tail end of the shed in the green circle and I believe there's still some motorcycle left in the red circle. I think the triffids may have won. Annoyingly I've looked elsewhere for my watering can and I think it may be in that shed.

And out the front I have a cupboard behind the bins:

And a brick built shed thing that has the gas meter, lawnmower and the door from the cupboard in the hall that now has the fridge-freezer in it.

ETA: Really, green and red, those are the colours you chose? Nitwit. The green one is on the left and the red one on the right.
Miles cycled 2014 = 3551.5 (Target 7300 :()
Miles cycled 2013 = 6141.4
Miles cycled 2012 = 4038.1