Author Topic: ACP SR medals  (Read 1939 times)

ACP SR medals
« on: 26 August, 2019, 07:29:32 am »
I recall getting an ACP SR medal in 2015. Can one order a 2019 ACP SR medal and, if so, how?

Cheers.

Re: ACP SR medals
« Reply #1 on: 26 August, 2019, 07:52:52 am »
I enquired about this earlier by getting in touch with Chris Cossland (AUK Chair), he cam back with the following info;

If you've ridden the exact sequence of 200, 300, 400 and 600 km rides, you will receive an ACP Super Randonneur medal gratis with your PBP entry.

If you've ridden the exact sequence of 200, 300, 400 and 600 km rides, and would like the individual distance medals, then please complete the attached form and return to me so that I can check it and send to ACP. Note that the ACP distance medals currently cost €5.00 each, and there will be a postage cost. I will notify you of the full charge on dispatch.

I informed Chris that the SR medal is not included in PBP entry costs (and he indicated that was different to previous years) and he got back to me saying that the total cost for all will be 26€ + postage and that he is waiting to batch process the orders and get back to me when he has the medals.

Now waiting to hear further info from Chris.

Chris's email is; chair@audax.uk

Andrew.

Note: I don't know how to attach the ACP order form that Chris sent me through to this reply.

Re: ACP SR medals
« Reply #2 on: 26 August, 2019, 08:33:52 am »
Thanks