Author Topic: Today's SPAM  (Read 124858 times)

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
Re: Today's SPAM
« Reply #475 on: 24 February, 2023, 07:54:55 pm »
Communication YAHOO@Mail <redacted@hotmail.co.uk>
To:
Lots of people
Subject:
Members Mail-Updates📫

Due to mail account security your mail has been placed on receiving new attached email and smtp server has been rebuked due to phishing activities on your account, failure to update and resolve mail issue your account will blocked and restricted

UPDATED AND  RESOLVE MAIL ISSUES

FAILURE TO SCHEDULE UPDATE FOR MAIL WILL LEAD TO MAIL CLOSURE

© AT&T Mail United State Of American,
2023. All rights reserved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nearly fooled me, that one...
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #476 on: 24 February, 2023, 08:04:49 pm »
Naughty, NAUGHTY server!  Go and stand in the corner!

« Reply #477 on: 24 February, 2023, 08:31:21 pm »
Communication YAHOO@Mail <redacted@hotmail.co.uk>
To:
Lots of people
Subject:
Members Mail-Updates📫

Due to mail account security your mail has been placed on receiving new attached email and smtp server has been rebuked due to phishing activities on your account, failure to update and resolve mail issue your account will blocked and restricted

UPDATED AND  RESOLVE MAIL ISSUES

FAILURE TO SCHEDULE UPDATE FOR MAIL WILL LEAD TO MAIL CLOSURE

© AT&T Mail United State Of American,
2023. All rights reserved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nearly fooled me, that one...

Google translate needs to up its game.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #478 on: 11 March, 2023, 12:23:48 pm »
New twist on the McAfee anti-virus bobbins as Lt. Col. Larrington (retd.) receives an e-mail telling him his McAfee AV has been successfully updated ???

« Reply #479 on: 13 March, 2023, 03:53:59 pm »
Was from "FREDx"  ::-)
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #480 on: 17 March, 2023, 09:18:22 am »
I get a lot of "African Manhood" spam promising improbable inches of growth.  Frankly, if I added the inches they claim, I'd need to buy trousers from the same place as M C Hammer, and using a urinal would be a very unpleasant experience.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #481 on: 17 March, 2023, 09:26:55 am »
Also the “German pr0n industry secret”.  I do not think the spammers know of the, ah, reputation of the German pr0n industry.

« Reply #482 on: 08 April, 2023, 05:35:18 pm »
Interesting subject line today -
Toothpaste in your butt 🤨 for hemorrhoids!?!

« Reply #483 on: 25 April, 2023, 05:54:22 pm »
A phone call to my work mobile (v unusual)

"I can offer you a new iphone 76 or whatever at only £5"

Does the iphone have nice round edges?

"Why yes"

That's good, it won't hurt so much when you shove it up your ****. Goodbye.

rr

« Reply #484 on: 26 April, 2023, 10:58:56 pm »
One of my children has a new phone.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 using Tapatalk

« Reply #485 on: 31 August, 2023, 02:19:43 pm »
Greetings!

Would like to introduce myself - I am a specialized hacker, and have succeeded in hacking your operating system.
At this moment, I have obtained a complete access to account of yours.
On top of that, I was also unnoticeably observing all your activities and spying on you for few past months.
It was possible because your computer was infected with malicious spyware,
which infiltrated your computer while you were visiting a website containing adult videos.

Give me a few minutes to clarify how that affects you.
Because of Trojan viruses, I am now able to have an unrestricted access to your computer as well as any other devices owned by you.
In other words, I can see without any restrictions everything in your screen and even activate the camera together with microphone anytime I want,
and you won't even know about that.
Moreover, I have complete access to confidential data of yours including emails, chat history etc.

You may be rightfully puzzled how come your antivirus is not able to detect the harmful software of mine.
I don't mind explaining that at all: my malicious software is driver-based; hence it refreshes its signatures every 4 hours,
which makes it impossible for your antivirus to identify it.

I have come up with a video exposing the scenes of your passionate masturbation sessions on the left side,
whereas on the right side it shows the dirty videos you were watching during that time. `.`

Trust me, it takes several mouse clicks to distribute this video to your entire email addresses list as well as messenger contacts on your PC or other devices.
Additionally, I can easily share all your emails as well as chat history to public too.

I honestly think you would certainly like to abstain from letting that happen.
There is a solution for you in this case - perform 750 USD transfer in Bitcoin equivalent to Bitcoin account of mine
(it is really not difficult to do, and you can find online the step-by-step guide, if you have no idea about it).

My bitcoin account details are below as follows (Bitcoin wallet): 15wQk4AHFCtWGyAzjsG9c947prqdeR2tGb

Once the aforementioned amount gets transferred to my account, I will straight away erase all those kinky videos and vanish from your life completely.
Please, settle this payment within 50 hours (2 days).
A notification will be sent to me right after this email gets opened, which will trigger the countdown.

Believe me, I am very cautious, professional and never fail.
If I get to know about you sharing this message with anyone else, I will right away distribute your private videos to public.

Best of luck!

I'm not sure anyone's interested in me nose picking while watching cycle racing

« Reply #486 on: 31 August, 2023, 02:24:15 pm »
Rule 34. I'm sure someone will pay good money for a video of that :-)

Jaded

• The Codfather
  • Formerly known as Jaded
« Reply #487 on: 31 August, 2023, 02:26:38 pm »
Bah! Beaten to it...
It is simpler than it looks.

« Reply #488 on: 31 August, 2023, 03:45:58 pm »
My current ones are very brief and to the point.  Only the name sometimes changes.
Hi, this is Jenny. I am sending you my intimate photos as I promised. https://...

« Reply #489 on: 31 August, 2023, 05:47:47 pm »
Greetings!

Would like to introduce myself - I am a specialized hacker, and have succeeded in hacking your operating system.
At this moment, I have obtained a complete access to account of yours.
On top of that, I was also unnoticeably observing all your activities and spying on you for few past months.
It was possible because your computer was infected with malicious spyware,
which infiltrated your computer while you were visiting a website containing adult videos.

Give me a few minutes to clarify how that affects you.
Because of Trojan viruses, I am now able to have an unrestricted access to your computer as well as any other devices owned by you.
In other words, I can see without any restrictions everything in your screen and even activate the camera together with microphone anytime I want,
and you won't even know about that.
Moreover, I have complete access to confidential data of yours including emails, chat history etc.

You may be rightfully puzzled how come your antivirus is not able to detect the harmful software of mine.
I don't mind explaining that at all: my malicious software is driver-based; hence it refreshes its signatures every 4 hours,
which makes it impossible for your antivirus to identify it.

I have come up with a video exposing the scenes of your passionate masturbation sessions on the left side,
whereas on the right side it shows the dirty videos you were watching during that time. `.`

Trust me, it takes several mouse clicks to distribute this video to your entire email addresses list as well as messenger contacts on your PC or other devices.
Additionally, I can easily share all your emails as well as chat history to public too.

I honestly think you would certainly like to abstain from letting that happen.
There is a solution for you in this case - perform 750 USD transfer in Bitcoin equivalent to Bitcoin account of mine
(it is really not difficult to do, and you can find online the step-by-step guide, if you have no idea about it).

My bitcoin account details are below as follows (Bitcoin wallet): 15wQk4AHFCtWGyAzjsG9c947prqdeR2tGb

Once the aforementioned amount gets transferred to my account, I will straight away erase all those kinky videos and vanish from your life completely.
Please, settle this payment within 50 hours (2 days).
A notification will be sent to me right after this email gets opened, which will trigger the countdown.

Believe me, I am very cautious, professional and never fail.
If I get to know about you sharing this message with anyone else, I will right away distribute your private videos to public.

Best of luck!

I'm not sure anyone's interested in me nose picking while watching cycle racing

I've received that one a few times. I am also receiving multiple phishing emails per day too.

ian

« Reply #490 on: 06 September, 2023, 08:14:41 pm »
I get it so often I decided to monetize those videos via my OnlyFans. I will dance for you in my best pants. Or even my least best pants. The latter costs more, of course.

« Reply #491 on: 11 September, 2023, 11:02:35 am »
"China's Attack Starts Friday"– Whitehouse Insider

Hey,

You might have noticed Bill Gates seems to be able to predict the future.

First he predicts a superbug sweeping the globe.

And the next thing you know?

People are imprisoned in their houses, forced to wear masks, and jabbed with God-knows-what.

A little suspicious, right?

You think he knew something the rest of us didn't?

Well, if he did.

If he really was a puppet master, controlling our society.

There was just one hole in his plan:

People could turn down the jab.

So, has he gone back to the drawing board and created another plan?

Well, I can't say for certain.

But when you hear his latest prediction, I'm guessing you'll start looking for a way to protect your family.

Bill Gates' latest plot?

Need to know.

I'm going to have to close this email address down- the ISP seems to have given up on any filtering and I'm at about 20:1 Unsolicited:Solicited.

Woofage

• Tofu-eating Wokerati
  • Ain't no hooves on my bike.
« Reply #492 on: 11 September, 2023, 03:07:40 pm »

"<MyComanyName> Has Awarded a Salary Increment To You, And Your New Salary Will Be With Effect From September 2023.  Please review and keep your records."

Yippee! I just need to find our "HR System" to claim my pay rise. It's not me, so maybe it's Mrs Woofage?
Pen Pusher

Jaded

• The Codfather
« Reply #493 on: 11 September, 2023, 11:16:25 pm »

GOOD DAY

I am Mr Türker Tunalı, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with the AKBank Turkey. i have a vital  information to share with you,i await your responses.

Regards,

Türker Tunalı

Jaded

• The Codfather
« Reply #494 on: 12 September, 2023, 09:44:09 am »
I want your d!ck straight up

Hey,
Do u like to meet me? If u r real person?
Plz just Join  here>   sites.google.com/view/xxxxxx

There is no requirement to have any credit cards so I think we both are safe

Luckily I am not a real person.

Jaded

• The Codfather
« Reply #495 on: 12 September, 2023, 06:40:01 pm »
They have been active today. I deleted a couple, but here is another one

Hey,
I’m available for hookup and I’m not a cop or anything scam. Knock me if you are real.
See me >      sites.google.com/view/xxxxxx

Zero cost)

« Reply #496 on: 18 September, 2023, 11:02:44 am »
I get a lot of these through my events director email.  I normally just bin them, but this one had a signature line which intrigued me, so I translated it (okay, I got Google to do it).  They're selling 'cards', 'validity 10% to 95%'.
Доброе время суток!
Хочу представить Вам свою платформу для покупки и продажи карт.
На данный момент мы имеем большое количество карт разных стран.
Валид карт от 10% до 95%. Цены от $0.5 до 25$.
Надеюсь Вам понравится пользоваться нашим магазином!

The sig is in English and makes things more explicit -
Free Cvv Dumps, Fresh Dumps Pw, shop metro cc, Buy Cvv2, The Best Cvv Shop, mshop metro cc shop, How To Use Dumps, Cheap Cvv Dumps, Card Dumps With Pin, Cc Cvv Dumps, Buy Cvv Shop, Carding Dumps, Super Cc Dumps, The Best Cvv Shop, Fresh Cc

« Reply #497 on: 22 September, 2023, 06:35:50 pm »
This one was just weird...

Dear friend,

Hope all is well.

Are you interested in injection molding products? They are widely used in our lives, ubiquitous plastic products around you are mostly made with injection molding method.

Any products you want to make? Please kindly email back, let’s talk details.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Ana
"No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch."

ian

« Reply #498 on: 22 September, 2023, 10:09:23 pm »
GIANT DILDO!

« Reply #499 on: 28 September, 2023, 11:13:21 am »
Twice (so far) in the last 24 hours I've had calls from what are ostensibly UK mobile number. As they were not in my contacts, I let them go to voicemail, which usually filters out spam and wron numbers. Unusually both time s a voicemail was left. Unfortunately I couldn't understand them as they were in what I took to be Chinese, although could one of many Asian languages.
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)