Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 868081 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #1550 on: 28 October, 2015, 11:14:27 pm »
Having just seen a trailer for "Bear Grylls: Born Survivor" I moved to add the arrogant super-twat to this list, only to find that he was actually the first to whom this glorious accolade was awarded  ;D

Does this make him the alpha and omega of Super Twats?

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #1551 on: 29 October, 2015, 06:59:27 am »
More like one of those annoying floaters that won't flush.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #1553 on: 29 October, 2015, 08:07:50 am »
Well, if multiple nominations are good enough for the politicians, I see no reason why assorted slebs and people off the TV should get off lightly.  ;)

Dan Snow
Dan Snow
Dan Snow
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #1554 on: 29 October, 2015, 09:28:21 am »
More like one of those annoying floaters that won't flush.

;D

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #1555 on: 29 October, 2015, 09:39:30 am »
Having just seen a trailer for "Bear Grylls: Born Survivor" I moved to add the arrogant super-twat to this list, only to find that he was actually the first to whom this glorious accolade was awarded  ;D

Does this make him the alpha and omega of Super Twats?

You have to admire the longevity of his twattishness I suppose.

Some people would have shown weakness over 7 years and given in, doing something untwatty.  Not Bear "Not my real name" Grylls though.  He continues to twattishly show us just how much fun it can be to be to look exactly like the bastard love-child of David Cameron and George Osbourne.
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

« Reply #1556 on: 29 October, 2015, 10:19:28 am »
Well, if multiple nominations are good enough for the politicians, I see no reason why assorted slebs and people off the TV should get off lightly.  ;)

Dan Snow
Dan Snow
Dan Snow

Now say that  in front of a mirror, at midnight...  :demon:
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

menthel

• Jim is my real, actual name
« Reply #1557 on: 29 October, 2015, 10:47:21 am »
Mr J Twunt. Every single day for the rest of his oxygen wasting, mouth breathing life.

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #1558 on: 29 October, 2015, 10:48:07 am »

Dan Snow
Dan Snow
Dan Snow

Now say that  in front of a mirror, at midnight...  :demon:

Daren't. I might end up in a sealed room with his "informative" documentaries being played at me with extreme prejudice for ever. :hand:
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #1559 on: 01 November, 2015, 03:53:32 pm »
Philip Davies
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #1560 on: 04 November, 2015, 03:38:25 am »
Nigel Graham. And Motorised Moron as well.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34680289
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1561 on: 04 November, 2015, 09:48:10 am »
David & Philip Davies MPs and all their ilk who think that kidnap and imprisonment for thirteen years without charge does not deserve compensation.
Getting there...

« Reply #1562 on: 05 November, 2015, 09:42:01 pm »
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #1563 on: 06 November, 2015, 01:33:39 am »
Nigel Graham. And Motorised Moron as well.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34680289

He's an even bigger twat than I suspected, not only using his father in law as an excuse but going to a tribunal to complain about the damage to F-I-l's health due to the stress. The F-i -L had died well before the ticket was issued.
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

« Reply #1564 on: 15 November, 2015, 10:26:40 am »
Just stumbled accidentally into another Katie Hopkins rant.   That woman is massively overpaid and overrated.    :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick: ...

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #1565 on: 15 November, 2015, 10:37:34 am »
Step forward former rally co-driver, motorsport boss of Peugeot and Ferrari and now head of the FIA M. Jean Todt!  Yes, Jean, more people may well have been killed in road accidents on Friday than in the Paris attacks but it is a spectacularly crass and insensitive thing to say right now.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #1566 on: 19 November, 2015, 01:08:51 pm »
Phil the Greek

A train announcer was stood next to me and he said 'Do you announce in a Brummie accent?'" he said.
"She said no. And he responded saying: 'I suppose you've got to announce in an English accent so everyone can understand you.'"

Queen officially reopens New Street station on Birmingham tour
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-34865657

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1567 on: 19 November, 2015, 04:39:39 pm »
David 'Jetset' Cameron
Getting there...

« Reply #1568 on: 19 November, 2015, 05:21:19 pm »
You are being too hard Clarion. Apparently they have discovered public sector areoplanes fly more cheaply than private sector ones (and they can hide the rest of the cost in the defence budget). Will Britannia be making a reappearance me wonders.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

« Reply #1569 on: 19 November, 2015, 06:10:29 pm »
He thinks that he's a president and needs an equivalent to Airforce 1.   He's just a total arse and needs a reality check instead.

TimC

• Old blerk sometimes onabike.
« Reply #1570 on: 19 November, 2015, 06:25:33 pm »
Actually, the proposal is a minor adaptation of an aircraft that already exists and is in service. If it gets more use out of an asset that is underused at present, I have no difficulty with it. And it'll reduce the likelihood that I have to fly him anywhere.

« Reply #1571 on: 19 November, 2015, 08:21:51 pm »
Actually, the proposal is a minor adaptation of an aircraft that already exists and is in service. If it gets more use out of an asset that is underused at present, I have no difficulty with it. And it'll reduce the likelihood that I have to fly him anywhere.
On the figures presented, it would take several decades to be cheaper than chartering.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #1572 on: 19 November, 2015, 08:28:57 pm »
Probably been on before but needs a re-nom.  If not for that awful syrup, then for spouting sh1t like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fdjHjzvZoI
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34873057

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #1573 on: 19 November, 2015, 09:24:07 pm »
"Asked if that may include registering Muslims in a database or using special ID cards, he [ludicrous wig-sporting arsereptile Donald Trump] did not rule it out."

You could force them to sew yellow crescent moons to their clothes too, Donny, you clueless fuckhammer.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Eccentrica Gallumbits

• Rock 'n' roll and brew, rock 'n' roll and brew...
« Reply #1574 on: 19 November, 2015, 09:29:17 pm »
If you do ever fly him anywhere, please turn the seatbelt signs off and then do a loop the loop.
My feminist marxist dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.