Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 868965 times)

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #3500 on: 23 January, 2019, 06:22:26 pm »
You mean the fat, lazy, useless, not gay*, expenses-fiddling, disgraced former defence secretary and sometime GP Liam Fox?  Yes.

*which he had to strenuously deny, after taking his best mate on official jollies with him and sharing hotel rooms
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #3501 on: 25 January, 2019, 10:53:28 pm »
You mean the fat, lazy, useless, not gay*, expenses-fiddling, disgraced former defence secretary and sometime GP Liam Fox?  Yes.

*which he had to strenuously deny, after taking his best mate on official jollies with him and sharing hotel rooms

He was being economical with the Werrity.

« Reply #3502 on: 25 January, 2019, 10:54:20 pm »

ROFL  ;D
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

ElyDave

• Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Society member 263583
« Reply #3503 on: 26 January, 2019, 09:14:55 am »
Almost lost my coffee all over my tablet reading this description of the foppish twat JRM

If you had to distil into one personage the British people’s gibbering historical deference to terrible ideas advanced by low-to-middlebrow post-feudal shitlords who openly detest them, this plastic aristocrat would be it. Rees-Mogg is the logical end of whole centuries of barking up the wrong tree.
“Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.” –Charles Dickens

bludger

• Randonneur and bargain hunter
« Reply #3504 on: 26 January, 2019, 09:25:02 am »
I am absolutely livid at all the institutions that act as a rostrum for the likes of Mogg. Super twats like him know the easy way to get media bandwidth is to be a complete prick, and the lazy bastards at aforementioned outlets know the easy way to get attention to their respective 'streams' is to host them. It's a ghastly revolving door of super twats welcoming super twats and I'm sick of it. Don't even bother watching or listening to BBC news now. Channel 4 some other days and that's all I can be arsed with.
YACF touring/audax bargain basement:
https://bit.ly/2Xg8pRD

Ban cars.

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #3505 on: 26 January, 2019, 11:56:35 am »
Almost lost my coffee all over my tablet reading this description of the foppish twat JRM

If you had to distil into one personage the British people’s gibbering historical deference to terrible ideas advanced by low-to-middlebrow post-feudal shitlords who openly detest them, this plastic aristocrat would be it. Rees-Mogg is the logical end of whole centuries of barking up the wrong tree.

The entire article is recommended reading for multiple Super Twats :)
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/25/rees-mogg-brexit-emergency
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #3506 on: 26 January, 2019, 01:28:16 pm »

Pingu wins the internets!
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #3507 on: 28 January, 2019, 02:35:49 pm »
Note to 'Big Alan' Hardy: it's easier to avoid 'accidentally' posting pictures of your penis to Twitter if you don't keep such pictures on your phone.

Thankfully, I haven't seen said picture, but I can't help thinking it's more likely to be a 'Little Norm', not even an 'Average sized Jill Swinburne'
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

ian

« Reply #3508 on: 28 January, 2019, 04:36:35 pm »
I've no idea who 'Big Alan' is, but I guess he's put that moniker to the test.

That said, it's a penis – half the population have one, and the other half have probably seen one, I'm never sure why we get so het up over such small things.

It could be worse, when I lived in the US a local school teacher inadvertently sent a picture of himself naked to his entire K12 class, rather than the appropriately adult woman he'd intended. I doubt even the US being a nation of moral prudes made it any worse.

citoyen

« Reply #3509 on: 28 January, 2019, 05:05:42 pm »
I'm never sure why we get so het up over such small things.

Me neither, but apparently, accidentally* posting a picture of one's penis to Twitter is a serious enough offence to require one to sell one's League Two football club.

Which is why it's stupid to keep pictures of one's penis on one's internet-connected mobile device if one wants to avoid such outcomes.

Mind you, I blame the people who thought it was a good idea to put cameras in telephones in the first place. It's a truism that if you give a boy a gadget, he will at some point either try to stick his cock in it or take a picture of his cock with it. Or both.

*assuming it really was an accident, it's not really a big deal, just a bit embarrassing. I understand that women often receive unsolicited penis pictures on social media that are sent deliberately and that's a different matter.

ian

« Reply #3510 on: 28 January, 2019, 05:20:06 pm »
Blimey, I'd better wipe my phone, I don't even have a second division football club to sell.

I obviously am of such a vintage that courtship didn't involve the mutual exchange of photos of each others' genitalia. For which I'm grateful (as were the staff on the photo desk of Boots). Possibly it's just me, but they're never the most attractive bits of a person.

rogerzilla

« Reply #3511 on: 28 January, 2019, 07:02:48 pm »
The old gammon interviewed on BBC News tonight who said food shortages would do us good and make us appreciate things more.

Can't there be a dementia test before these old bastards are allowed to vote?

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #3512 on: 08 February, 2019, 05:57:21 pm »
Christopher Chope is a very bad swear indeed.
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

« Reply #3513 on: 08 February, 2019, 06:05:17 pm »
Christopher Chope is a very bad swear indeed.

You mean the chrome-plated ocean-going thunderclunge who's blocking an anti-FGM bill?

What a spoogetrumpet...
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #3514 on: 08 February, 2019, 06:18:05 pm »
He's done it again!

I have nothing positive to say about this chap.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #3515 on: 08 February, 2019, 09:10:39 pm »
One has to wonder what damage a man carries for him to oppose a bill against FGM. I know he’s got history of opposing any legislation to do with women’s rights but to oppose stopping FGM indicates some serious damage
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

rogerzilla

« Reply #3516 on: 08 February, 2019, 10:03:08 pm »
The "p" in his surname appears to have been rotated accidentally through 180 degrees,

citoyen

« Reply #3517 on: 08 February, 2019, 11:27:41 pm »
His brain appears to have been rotated 180° inside his head, more like.

« Reply #3518 on: 13 February, 2019, 06:10:49 pm »
Jim Ratcliffe.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #3519 on: 14 February, 2019, 02:12:08 pm »
(Googles)

Indeed.  Twatmungous to the nth degree.

Is is worth mentioning that #ColossalBellend Piers "Morgan" Moron got knocked out of the Gammon World Cup at the semi-final stage and then lost the third-place playoff to Hatey Cockpins?  The final is still being played: Nigel Farage vs. Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Andrew McMaster aka Paul Harris aka Tommy Robinson.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #3521 on: 25 February, 2019, 10:28:04 am »
Jim Ratcliffe.

+1

his planning application for his uber-palace alone earns him the moniker Super-Twat never mind his opposition to environmental laws/taxes and remaining in Europe. But now he is off to a European tax haven because he can have more £billions to add to his other £billions.

« Reply #3523 on: 27 February, 2019, 01:14:41 pm »
Pell is an 'interesting' read. he did his early years in some seminary where there might have been some homosexual activity but he neither knew of or saw any. And the further up the ladder he got the more he hammered out the Church's doctrines on IVF/Homosexuality etc etc. Basically anyone who isn't Catholic and obeys the Church will be toasting in Hell. I guess he will be repenting at leisure and if he does believe in Catholic doctrines then Hell might be a bad place to be. Hopefully Il Papa will be sending him a note saying You are excommunicated, no forgiveness/redemption/do not pass GO. Still, he can compare notes with Lucifer  :demon: as to who has fallen further

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #3524 on: 11 March, 2019, 01:27:28 pm »
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i