Author Topic: What have you fettled today?  (Read 2161063 times)

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
Re: What have you fettled today?
« Reply #18900 on: 13 April, 2024, 01:58:51 pm »
When we get to the settled weather of late summer

Ah, an optimist...

« Reply #18901 on: 13 April, 2024, 02:05:06 pm »
When we get to the settled weather of late summer

Ah, an optimist...

Let me put that another way... When we get past the rides that I am determined to do in spring and early summer, I will only be riding this bike when there is ZERO chance of rain all day!
"Ott's Law states that the worst weather will coincide with the worst part (for that weather) of any planned ride"

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #18902 on: 13 April, 2024, 02:56:39 pm »
Opened 2 bank accounts to stick Pingu's ill gotten gains in.
Unpacked and assembled the new pressure washer. Swept the patio and then pressure washed it

Found enough energy within to pressure wash the patio. Didn't get a round tuit last year.

Jeez that is a thankless task.

Then I unpacked the new appliance skis, used them to extricate the washer from under the counter. Then contorted myself in though the small gap between the back of the washer and the counter end support, hoovering while I was in there. Then a bit more contorting myself to get the ring spanner in the right place to tighten up the flappy monobloc tap.
Put it all back in the right place.

That's enough adulting for one day, I'm knackered.
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

LittleWheelsandBig

• Whimsy Rider
« Reply #18903 on: 14 April, 2024, 10:01:20 am »
Fitted a new UN55 to the Omega and refitted the TA cranks. Replaced the damaged down tube cable stop from garage stock.

Fitted a pocket to the other Ortlieb panner.

Need to balance the brakes on HK’s Greenspeed and to replace the chain and cassette on HK’s orange Trykit.
Wheel meet again, don't know where, don't know when...

« Reply #18904 on: Yesterday at 07:14:58 pm »

I turned on my Audiolab 8000T tuner and nothing happened, no sound, no display.  :jurek: [size=78%] It was working perfectly earlier today. Took it out of the rack & noticed the little pull out fuse carrier above the IEC power socket. This holds 2 fuses, the "live" & a spare. The "live" was black, I put the spare in it's place, plugged everything back up and all is now OK again. The first fright it's given me in over 15 years......[/size]

Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark