General Category > Health & Fitness

The health and fitness thread about random things

(1/1000) > >>

mrcharly-YHT:
I don't think we have one of these in here.

Me leg is acting funny. Sometimes it spasms. Sometimes it goes on strike and goes floppy. Always when I'm walking and occasionally in public, which is amusing/embarrassing/'ucking ridiculous. Pick one.

GP decides it might be a problem with my knee. Well, unlikely, I have knees like a bullock (figuratively speaking). More likely my damaged/weak lower back. Never mind, another Physio referral will help anyway.

hellymedic:
Given the reliability of internet consultation, I offer you the spinal stenosis/spinal claudication hypothesis...

mrcharly-YHT:
Oh, EXCELLENT. I hadn't found that one. Now I have something to get paranoid about. Internet diagnosis is wonderful.

Um a long history of phantom pains down one leg, spasmodic movement, occasional muscle weakness. Oh, and it never occurs when cycling . . .

hellymedic:
Internet diagnosis is potentially dangerous; I'd risk it for you, knowing it's worth as much as you paid for it...  ;) ;D

mrcharly-YHT:

--- Quote from: hellymedic on 19 March, 2014, 04:16:13 pm ---Internet diagnosis is potentially dangerous; I'd risk it for you, knowing it's worth as much as you paid for it...  ;) ;D

--- End quote ---
Worth every penny! Have a 200% pay rise!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version