Author Topic: Condor Fratello  (Read 25663 times)

Condor Fratello
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2013, 10:42:53 pm »
Looks nice, I'm in the market, eventually. My LBS is a Condor dealer and is loaning me a test Fratello to use this week on a 100 miler, using my own Brooks saddle tho'. Still can't make my mind up between a Fratello and some carbon bling ( I have my eyes on a nice little italian beauty) or blow the budget on a Condor Gran Fondo as I do like the odd sportive as well as Audax.
"Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride." - John F. Kennedy

Re: Condor Fratello
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2013, 07:46:49 pm »
I had a similar decision to make a few years ago and I blew the budget on a Condor Gran Fondo (with Campag Athena).  Whilst I have very little to compare it to, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it - makes me happy every time I get on it.  I commute on it every day (strong enough for pannier racks), but do longer rides at the weekend.  I took it from London to Paris last Summer and had an incredible time.

Truth is that I am now in the market for some carbon bling (Bianchi) but the Condor will forever be my trusty stead. Love it.

Re: Condor Fratello
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2013, 07:49:21 pm »
You can see photo of my Gran Fondo here (page 3 of the thread): https://yacf.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=22641.50