Author Topic: Ribble 365 Carbon  (Read 2414 times)

Ribble 365 Carbon
« on: June 14, 2014, 12:53:06 pm »
Recently bought one of these as they seemed to be very good value for money (less than £500 for frame and forks).  I went for the 55cm as they are a 'compact' type of frame and I'm 6'-0" which seems to be spot on (for me anyhow!).  Twin bottle cage eyes are included, together with all the other usual bits as may be expected, but no pannier rack mounts!.

The paint job appears to be very good although not my favourite colour scheme of (mostly) black with a bit of dark blue and even smaller bit of white (a lighter blue might have been better!).  I am still in the process of building the bike but have had no problems so far and expect to start riding it at the end of next week when I have received everything (mostly Campagnolo Centaur) and will report back then.

vorsprung

• Opposites Attract
    • Audaxing
Re: Ribble 365 Carbon
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 02:14:31 pm »
Audaxing Blog follow @vorsprungbike on

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 08:33:14 pm »
How are you getting on with this bike Jethro?I am thinking of buying one less than £1000 for a Tiagra build seems like a good deal to me.The orther bike I am considering is the Trek Domane at £1400.

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 04:34:47 pm »
Have now been riding this bike for a few weeks now and absolutely love it.  I have to say that it certainly feels responsive and cornering is excellent.  Cant think of anything bad to say about it really.  It is one of eight bikes that I now have and most of my other bikes are steel (653,753,853 and 953) so compared to the other steel bikes, it does feel a little different, but after a few miles the new 365 feels just as good if not better.

Didnt like the colour to begin with but the high quality of the paintwork is clear to see and its growing on me by the day.

Definitely very good value for money at £498 for frame and forks.

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 02:17:38 pm »
Now discontinued but Ribble Cycles (Birmingham showroom) were unable to explain why  ???

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 03:08:26 pm »
. It is one of eight bikes that I now have

Sir, you are an inspiration and a justification!!

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 06:13:35 pm »
Now discontinued but Ribble Cycles (Birmingham showroom) were unable to explain why  ???

Never realised they had a Birmingham outlet.  So checked and it is in the Mailbox:

http://road.cc/content/news/217050-ribble-cycles-opens-new-showroom-birminghams-mailbox

and loving the below the article:

Armani ... Paul Smith ... Kalvin Klein ... Hugo Boss ... Gieves & Hawkes ... Ribble Cycles.

Does seem a rather bizarre place for the showroom.