Author Topic: What is your pet doing right now?*  (Read 208897 times)

Wowbagger

• Former Sylph
    • Stuff mostly about weather
Re: What is your pet doing right now?*
« Reply #50 on: 07 September, 2014, 03:36:14 pm »
You've had her a year now? That's gone quickly! Good news about the limp! ("Limp what?" I hear you ask, "and that's not good news!"  :P)
Quote from: Dez
It doesn’t matter where you start. Just start.

« Reply #51 on: 13 September, 2014, 05:03:09 pm »
The kitten is getting sponge mix in her whiskers. Licking out the bowl!

« Reply #52 on: 13 September, 2014, 05:06:06 pm »
He's on his holidays. He's gone to portland bill

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
  • Overseaing the building of the death star
« Reply #53 on: 14 September, 2014, 01:15:47 am »
He is not my pet cat, he is from two doors down.  Since meowingtons was here, he has made so many be lines to get in.

Now he is asleep on a car seat, and everytime I go near him he hisses at me and flashes teeth and claws.  I'm evicting him later with a sack.

Wowbagger

• Former Sylph
« Reply #54 on: 15 September, 2014, 10:39:48 am »
Recovering from the trauma and indignity of having his vile-smelling jowls Hibiscrubbed, by the medium of LCT (Liver Cake Therapy).

« Reply #55 on: 15 September, 2014, 11:13:11 am »
Well last night but...

I am cat sitting for two cats, one is a couple of years old and the other a kitten, and two rabbits. Currently the kitten (Gilly) is a house cat and not to be allowed out, the other (Harry) has to be let out as the catflap only controls incoming mogs.

Well last night Harry caught two mice, one I knew about when he brought it in alive for Gilly to 'hunt' the other I found this morning, consumed on the roof of the rabbit hutch.

Gilly lost out as the nasty human took away the squeeky self mobile toy and released it outside in the nearby nature area.

And then this morning, these cats seem to have a routine 5:30 game of chase, or rather Gilly wakes up and pounces on Harry who would rather be asleep. Unfortunately Harry has been sleeping by my left foot and Gilly by my right hip, so this results in waking the human servant for breakfast.

« Reply #56 on: 28 September, 2014, 10:50:48 pm »
Flat out exhausted on the sofa after two exciting days spent trying to sniff Wowbagger's beard.

« Reply #57 on: 13 November, 2014, 11:17:08 pm »
Sleeping in the sink.

« Reply #58 on: 13 November, 2014, 11:24:57 pm »
Cuddled up on the bed with me. Woolly's at the pub, y'see!

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
« Reply #59 on: 18 November, 2014, 08:14:59 am »
Not my fucking cat, decided to cry at my front door from about 2am.  Went out twice, gave the git some fuss and he wandered off, but kept looking back at me.  So I went inside and the cat started again.  He didn't want to come in, he didn't want to be picked up...has he found a new slave?

Eccentrica Gallumbits

• Rock 'n' roll and brew, rock 'n' roll and brew...
« Reply #60 on: 18 November, 2014, 08:20:51 am »
Pete is having a little snooze, to build his strength up in readiness for his long day of sleeping.
My feminist marxist dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.

tiermat

• According to Jane, I'm a Unisex SpaceAdmin
« Reply #61 on: 18 November, 2014, 08:34:35 am »
Twix, the stoopid cat (or at least that is what he likes to let us believe) is either sleeping off the huge amount of food he ate last night, or throwing up due to us Frontlining him on Saturday.

Listen, bastard cat, just because there is food on the side in the kitchen, doesn't mean you can fucking well help yourself, I was going to have that for lunch today. Cnut.
I feel like Captain Kirk, on a brand new planet every day, a little like King Kong on top of the Empire State

Wombat

• Is it supposed to hurt this much?
« Reply #62 on: 18 November, 2014, 08:39:05 am »
Its tough work, that cat sleeping...  They sleep so hard, they need to get some rest in first.  Baggins will now be sleeping curled up clockwise on the bed, having greeted me at about 4am by stomping up the bed and headbutting my face (and I'm too daft to discourage him). Bouncy dog (Surya) will probably have got over being bouncy by now, and will have turned into a flopped out hairball on the kitchen floor, or in a doorway.  I've never seen so much fur attached (loosely) to one animal.  Some of them are over 150mm long, its got a great wafty tail and a pretty fluffy ruff, and absolutely no discernable brains at all.  Whenever anyone meets her, they all say "Oh, a border collie, isn't she pretty, and they are so intelligent, too!"  I then have to point out that she is the thickest dog I have ever seen.  Too stupid not to stand in the shit she has just done...  Thanks dog, when I'd just shuffled downstairs at 7am on Sunday to make a cup of tea, I didn't really want to spend the next half hour cleaning up shit that you had walked across my lovely oak floor, and the kitchen floor, and my foot.   When you've taken a dump, walk away from it!  Disgusting things, dogs.  Baggins wouldn't do anything so disgusting. 
Wombat

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
« Reply #63 on: 18 November, 2014, 08:46:50 am »
Pete is having a little snooze, to build his strength up in readiness for his long day of sleeping.

That is what he wants you to believe...he is saving you from possible underbed and wardrobe monsters

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
« Reply #64 on: 18 November, 2014, 08:48:57 am »
Twix, the stoopid cat (or at least that is what he likes to let us believe) is either sleeping off the huge amount of food he ate last night, or throwing up due to us Frontlining him on Saturday.

Listen, bastard cat, just because there is food on the side in the kitchen, doesn't mean you can fucking well help yourself, I was going to have that for lunch today. Cnut.

I'd bet on over eating.  You could always eat his lunch...... in revenge 

Eccentrica Gallumbits

« Reply #65 on: 18 November, 2014, 11:04:21 am »

That is what he wants you to believe...he is saving you from possible underbed and wardrobe monsters
He regularly saves me from some pretty lethal bubblewrap. Apart from the other day when he lay on his back, rolling on the bubblewrap and gently licking his kickaroo.

Wowbagger

• Former Sylph
« Reply #66 on: 18 November, 2014, 11:47:49 am »
He is enjoying his post-walk meal.

Morphy amuses me a lot, but one of his most endearing features is his understanding of the expression "Mr. Dog, excuse me please!" His bowl is situated in such a way that when he is eating he completely blocks the smallish space between the cooker and the chimney buttress, which is the route from the kitchen to the front room. When asked, he shuffles his rear end to the right so that we can get through, in so doing keeping his nose well and truly in his food bowl.

PaulF

• "World's Scariest Barman"
  • It's only impossible if you stop to think about it
« Reply #67 on: 18 November, 2014, 01:21:53 pm »
Apart from the other day when he lay on his back, rolling on the bubblewrap and gently licking his kickaroo.

Is that a euphemism?

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #68 on: 18 November, 2014, 06:58:58 pm »
Yeah, what is a kickaroo?
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

Eccentrica Gallumbits

« Reply #69 on: 18 November, 2014, 07:59:44 pm »
It's a toy. I think Kathy recommended it.

woollypigs

• Mr Peli
    • woollypigs
« Reply #70 on: 18 November, 2014, 08:24:20 pm »
Sleeping next to Peli.

After being a right little hooligan around the house, because her daily fix was delayed, well not really she just wanted her buzz/high early. Finally gave in and gave it to her, 15min late. She shakes, do her little tricks - paw, sit, down - with extra force and gusto, doing them all at the same time, without even been asked to do so I might add, utterly hyper, runs to her bed with her "smack", jumping around it is the next best toy. Today I just said "is it time" and she was rushing from living room to kitchen and back, up and over the sofa, to and from me and Peli.

I have never seen a dog so fixed/hooked/addicted on carrot.

We can't even say the word any more, or even finish the sentence "Would you like some carrot" or "Is it time for carrot". If we say "would you like" or even "time" outside the content of carrot, she perks up getting ready for a fix. It is just the matter of time before she figures out the French word we are now using for - food, hunger, hungry, time, walkies, outside etc.
Current mood: AARRRGGGGHHHHH !!! #bollockstobrexit

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #71 on: 18 November, 2014, 08:44:22 pm »
Ah I see, like a giant catnip shmousie...
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #72 on: 18 November, 2014, 09:28:05 pm »
Judging by the almost hysterical barking coming from next door's garden, Dafydd is currently engaged in his favourite pass time.
Sitting on the garden wall, pointing, laughing and flicking Vs at the stupid mutt.

Eta.  Yes, I know I've done this one before, but I find it very amusing.
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

« Reply #73 on: 18 November, 2014, 10:52:47 pm »
Ah I see, like a giant catnip shmousie...

Yeah. It's very popular with Ethel-the-Toothless.

Emma just sleeps on it.
Have you seen my blog? It has words. And pictures! http://ablogofallthingskathy.blogspot.com/

Eccentrica Gallumbits

« Reply #74 on: 20 November, 2014, 08:15:17 pm »
He's looking incredibly sweet, curled up on his back/side, with one paw over his face and the other tucked under his chin, snoring loudly after demolishing a chicken wing.