Author Topic: Message from the LEL organiser  (Read 2230 times)

L Hedley

• "Bring it on"
Message from the LEL organiser
« on: 05 June, 2009, 11:21:22 am »
Please note:

Due to what appears to be a virus on the organiser's computer, she will again be offline for a few days.  If anyone has any urgent queries then please phone her.  If you need this number then PM me and I will pass it on.

Also as the nature of this possible virus in as yet 'unknown', it may be worth pointing out that if anyone gets emails that appear to come form the organiser then please, unless you are sure of the content, do not open any associated files.

Lynn
Not just a cyclist's wife!

mattc

• n.b. have grown beard since photo taken
    • Didcot Audaxes
Re: Message from the LEL organiser
« Reply #1 on: 05 June, 2009, 11:25:21 am »
Thanks Lynn.

--------------

Right, given that it's a Friday, how long before spoof posts from "LEL." start appearing on this board? :)
Has never ridden RAAM
---------
No.11  Because of the great host of those who dislike the least appearance of "swank " when they travel the roads and lanes. - From Kuklos' 39 Articles

L Hedley

• "Bring it on"
« Reply #2 on: 05 June, 2009, 11:28:30 am »
Thanks Lynn.

--------------

Right, given that it's a Friday, how long before spoof posts from "LEL." start appearing on this board? :)

Oh...wicked thought...let me think! :demon:

Hummers

• It is all about the taste.
« Reply #3 on: 05 June, 2009, 02:05:00 pm »
Thanks Lynn.

--------------

Shame on you.

H

L Hedley

• "Bring it on"
« Reply #4 on: 05 June, 2009, 04:23:48 pm »
ok, here is the news you have been waiting for then:

It has been decided, that LEL should now be LEJOGEL, (sounds a bit like a dance) Due to the spectacular scenery in the UK we think we will extend the ride to take in John O' Groats, it will now become the London-Edinburgh-John o' Groats- Edinburgh-London.  For those of you that simply feel it is still not long enough then you can do the additional leg to take in the fantastic Cornish coast and visit Lands end.  It is worth adding that there are no control point on either of these optional legs.  We simply require proof of visiting, you can do this by posting a large box of Cornish clotted cream fudge, or a bottle of the finest Scottish Whiskey directly to me.

hehehehe It's Friday! I have had a very baaaaaddddddd day and I'm feeling wicked!!! :demon:

LOL, you can blame mattc and Hummers, they made me do it! You know I am only kidding, can't wait to welcome you all at Coxwold.  ;D   so...to make it clear...it's only LEL you need to do!! But..... :P

LEL

« Reply #5 on: 07 June, 2009, 11:07:27 pm »
Am back with a computer that no longer has a problem with the wifes reckless waving of the mouse.

:smug: