Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 889178 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #4625 on: 08 June, 2021, 08:31:58 pm »
Lowrent Fox-Witt looks like a failed pimp.

« Reply #4626 on: 08 June, 2021, 08:41:25 pm »
The vile Burchill has apparently deleted her Twitter account.  Jumping before she was banned?

Viz pretty much summed her up a few years ago

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #4627 on: 08 June, 2021, 11:33:22 pm »
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #4628 on: 09 June, 2021, 09:40:43 am »
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #4629 on: 09 June, 2021, 10:15:46 am »
His music is not that bad.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4630 on: 09 June, 2021, 11:01:37 am »
An up-locking would seem to be in order, but such a move would not be popular with the current crop of vegetables politicians as they like the way he votes in the Lords.  And probably think Cats far superior to Macbeth, The Wild Duck or Mad Max 2.

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #4631 on: 09 June, 2021, 01:45:21 pm »
Irrespective of not liking him, I thought he made some valid points on Today this morning. It does seem bizarre that you can sit opposite three or four other people in a poorly ventilated pub or bar but not next to them in a well-ventilated theatre. In its obsession with getting the pubs back open (in time for "the footie"), the government seems to be more concerned about pandering to the red top readers than making considered judgements about what is safe.
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

« Reply #4632 on: 09 June, 2021, 02:44:43 pm »
....In its obsession with getting the pubs back open (in time for "the footie"), ...

Similar to Portugal going on the green list and then coming back off then?

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #4633 on: 09 June, 2021, 02:58:31 pm »
Irrespective of not liking him, I thought he made some valid points on Today this morning. It does seem bizarre that you can sit opposite three or four other people in a poorly ventilated pub or bar but not next to them in a well-ventilated theatre. In its obsession with getting the pubs back open (in time for "the footie"), the government seems to be more concerned about pandering to the red top readers than making considered judgements about what is safe.

I'm trying to think of a West End theatre that can honestly be described as 'well ventilated'.  Most of the ones I've been to are the exact opposite - stuffy, airless and poorly ventilated.
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #4634 on: 09 June, 2021, 05:00:46 pm »

I'm trying to think of a West End theatre that can honestly be described as 'well ventilated'.  Most of the ones I've been to are the exact opposite - stuffy, airless and poorly ventilated.

I admit, "well-ventilated" was his term. I did have the same thought but he then went on to list a whole bunch of improvements that have, apparently, been made since last year.
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #4635 on: 10 June, 2021, 08:38:36 pm »
There is Regent's Park but I don't think the Noble Lord has had productions there.

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #4636 on: 10 June, 2021, 08:44:12 pm »
What alternative universe is Matt Hancock inhabiting  ???

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #4637 on: 10 June, 2021, 09:14:42 pm »
What alternative universe is Matt Hancock inhabiting  ???

Yet still the Tory poll numbers rise.
 ???  ???
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #4638 on: 10 June, 2021, 10:45:56 pm »
Andrew Lloyd-Webber threatens to be sent to gaol

Stolen off of that Twitter they have these days:
Andrew Lloyd Webber will ignore restrictions and reopen his theatres on 21st June “come hell or high water”. Not his words. Tim Rice’s.

Here's the original
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4639 on: 11 June, 2021, 01:57:33 am »
This Unit would dearly love to learn the identity of the as yet unnamed Tory MP who thinks the best way to cement the so-called “Special Relationship” BRITAIN has with USAnia is to echo the Republicans in general and Donald fucking Trump in particular and call President Biden “senile”.  Purely so s/he can then be rewarded with the coveted status of Super-Twat which they so richly deserve, of course, though any other form of public scorn and derision would be equally welcome.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #4640 on: 11 June, 2021, 09:40:07 am »

I admit, "well-ventilated" was his term. I did have the same thought but he then went on to list a whole bunch of improvements that have, apparently, been made since last year.

I was once threatened by ALW’s lawyers for suggesting (in print) that he was motivated my financial gain. So I’m saying nothing about this.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Regulator

« Reply #4641 on: 11 June, 2021, 11:03:26 am »
This Unit would dearly love to learn the identity of the as yet unnamed Tory MP who thinks the best way to cement the so-called “Special Relationship” BRITAIN has with USAnia is to echo the Republicans in general and Donald fucking Trump in particular and call President Biden “senile”.  Purely so s/he can then be rewarded with the coveted status of Super-Twat which they so richly deserve, of course, though any other form of public scorn and derision would be equally welcome.

It's either Mark 'Rapey' Francois or Andrew Bridgen.   I hereby award both 'Super Twat' status, as they deserve it just for existing...

Green Party Councillor

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4642 on: 11 June, 2021, 11:36:44 am »
Both Bridgen and François are already fully fledged members of the S-T pantheon, but repeat offenders are welcome.

Jaded

• The Codfather
  • Formerly known as Jaded
« Reply #4643 on: 11 June, 2021, 05:26:14 pm »
I'm sure we have had Van the Man before, but here he is again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-57443478
It is simpler than it looks.

« Reply #4644 on: 12 June, 2021, 10:19:25 am »
Lowrent Fox-Witt looks like a failed pimp.

Laurence Fox is what Gareth from The Office would have been if Gareth had a famous dad and uncle and had  gone to (and been expelled from) one of the most expensive schools in the country.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4645 on: 20 June, 2021, 12:47:16 pm »
Removal of advertising from GB News ‘shows democracy being undermined’ claims Culture Secretary and Super-Twat Oliver Dowden, in a spectacular display of point-missing.  Endorsement has come thick and fast:

Quote from: Jolyon Maugham QC
Not sure it quite compares with proroguing Parliament

Quote from: Steve Peers
Or breaking electoral law, curbing judicial review, restricting public protest, making the electoral regulator (more) powerless, or encouraging public hatred of judges, lawyers, foreigners and political opponents…

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #4646 on: 20 June, 2021, 12:48:51 pm »

Euphemism for a leaky roof isn't it?

Regulator

« Reply #4647 on: 21 June, 2021, 10:12:17 am »

Green Party Councillor

ian

« Reply #4648 on: 21 June, 2021, 10:44:01 am »
That's, erm, not a bad idea. It's a really good one.

The bad idea would, of course, be trusting her to deliver on it. We'd end up with Mali's healthcare system, just without their medical staff.

Regulator

« Reply #4649 on: 21 June, 2021, 10:52:31 am »
It's a bad idea...

Whilst we have to be careful about hollowing out healthcare in LMIs, the international nature of medicine and nursing (plus the other AHPs) is what enables many healthcare systems to develop and advance. 

Green Party Councillor